I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,349

It says it will, and the same title. Hardly MSW if she's not a writer though.

A black Jessica fletcher? Won't the cops see her investigating the crime scene and just shoot her?

Ha!

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/oxford-college-rugby-team-instructed-to-spike-freshers-drinks-in-leaked-email-8904459.html

Bizarre.
I don't even quite get what the point was.

To get them drunk/drugged, have sex/rape them and then pretend they were pregnant? Or was the pregnancy test reference him making a joke about bringing proof he had knocked her up?

Psychotic either way.

Quote: zooo @ October 25 2013, 3:05 PM BST

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/oxford-college-rugby-team-instructed-to-spike-freshers-drinks-in-leaked-email-8904459.html

Bizarre.
I don't even quite get what the point was.

To get them drunk/drugged, have sex/rape them and then pretend they were pregnant?

Psychotic.

Most people don't go into higher education to dictate to others.

Anyone who does - and in the process issues mad self-defeating instructions - is almost certain to be heading towards Parliament.

Woo Kim MP. You read it here first. Any money you earn from a bet at Ladbrokes is all yours to keep.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 24 2013, 11:12 PM BST

Shut the front door.

It's complete shit now so it could get any worse?

Rude

Gods! Now all this shite about Charles becoming king! To the guillotine! Should really post this on 'Things that piss you off'.

Just to add to the cheer, I've just heard this question on the radio.

Q. What does every country in Europe excluding Britain have in common with each other?

A. They all have a lower rate of inflation than Britain.

Congratulations obviously to Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Iceland, Poland, Finland, Malta, Latvia, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Montenegro and Bosnia Herzegovina, etc. Didn't they do well!

Quote: Tim Azure @ October 25 2013, 10:30 PM BST

Britain can't have a lower rate of inflation than itself, you could just as easily say they all have bigger sized houses, or they don't use pounds.

The way that you have focussed on the crucial point is truly impressive. :)

Quote: keewik @ October 25 2013, 10:20 PM BST

Gods! Now all this shite about Charles becoming king! To the guillotine! Should really post this on 'Things that piss you off'.

Yep the French had it right

Wish we'd done the same to our parasitic fat greedy pointless German leeches

Well, we did kind of abolish the monarchy that one time, remember? Didn't take, unfortunately.

Quote: Horseradish @ October 25 2013, 10:28 PM BST

Just to add to the cheer, I've just heard this question on the radio.

Q. What does every country in Europe excluding Britain have in common with each other?

A. They all have a lower rate of inflation than Britain.

Congratulations obviously to Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Iceland, Poland, Finland, Malta, Latvia, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Montenegro and Bosnia Herzegovina, etc. Didn't they do well!

Well Greece has deflation, which can be a very serious problem, as Argentina discovered in 2002.

It's nonsense that belongs back in medieval times

Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't abolish them

But they would have to pay their way - every single penny - not one pence from the government and our taxes

Blood sucking bunch of miserable sods can work for money like the rest of us

It's hardly their fault, though. They are born into it and brought up in it - it's not very easy for them to up sticks and just decide one day to be normal people and post the keys through the letterbox on the way out.