British Teenagers: Worst ever in history of world? Page 3

Quote: James Williams @ February 13, 2008, 4:28 PM

Did you pay them?!

No, and nothing did happen to the car*

*this does not indicate that YOU will be safe if the same happens. Remember failure to keep up with your Mortgage payments may result in you losing your home.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ February 13, 2008, 4:32 PM

No, and nothing did happen to the car*

*this does not indicate that YOU will be safe if the same happens. Remember failure to keep up with your Mortgage payments may result in you losing your home.

Laughing out loud
Damn! Thats what happened. Shit. No one told me :(

Quote: ContainsNuts @ February 13, 2008, 4:21 PM

Well I think its not as safe to walk around at night as it used to be in most areas.

People blame the parenting, which is right to a degree but unfair on some as it doesn't matter how good you've brought up your kid, if he's surrounded by other kids who have been brought up bad then its hard not to be influenced by them.

There seems to be more access to drugs, weapons, and alcohol than I remember which doesn't help.

ON the Liverpool thing, I used to always think scousers were dodgy from when I was growing up. I had to go there one day for work and felt like I was being forced there against my will. When I got there I thought the place was really nice and the people were really warm and friendly with a cracking sense of humour. True I didn't go to the bad areas but every place has those. So I don't agree with the stereotype, even after experiencing the local 'parking police', you know a hoodie coming up to you and saying 'Give us a quid and I'll make sure notin happens to your car' Laughing out loud

That thing with the cars usually happens by Anfield and Goodison Park on matchdays, and it's usually kids who do it.

By the way, I wrote a post on here, last month, in which I mentioned the damage that the many famous Liverpool T.V. writers did to the city's reputation, back in the 80s.

We're worse than the Hitler youth :O

Quote: catskillz @ February 13, 2008, 2:53 PM

Well, I must admit, I'm somewhat shocked and disappointed after reading this, being from Liverpool myself. Why have you singled out Scousers? Is it simply because of Barton (if so, why don't you also have a go at the people from the hometowns of other famous football thugs, e.g. Vinny Jones?), or have you had problems with Scousers yourself?

It was sparked by this documentary about Dangerous Dogs and these idiots having Pit Bulls as status symbols - apparently there are loads of them.

Yes I know the documentary probably had an angle and there are twats like this all over the country.

Sorry!

Quote: Paul Carroll @ February 13, 2008, 4:32 PM

I live in the posh part of Liverpool, Kirkby. lol classy I know!P.S. I also live in Walton at the weekends.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Quote: David Chapman @ February 13, 2008, 6:04 PM

It was sparked by this documentary about Dangerous Dogs and these idiots having Pit Bulls as status symbols - apparently there are loads of them.

Yes I know the documentary probably had an angle and there are twats like this all over the country.

Sorry!

Isn't that an oxymoron?

I can't really blame you for making jokes like that, if your only knowledge of the city is what you've seen on T.V. Put it this way, you'll never see a documentary about the nice parts of the city, because it would be too boring.

Quote: catskillz @ February 13, 2008, 6:32 PM

Put it this way, you'll never see a documentary about the nice parts of the city, because it would be too boring.

... and short. sorry, sorry comedy brain off.

Quote: ajp29 @ February 13, 2008, 5:34 PM

We're worse than the Hitler youth :O

Huh? I was talking about Liverpool T.V. writers, not T.V writers in general. I was trying to highlight the irony of them doing so much damage to their own city's reputation.

I think we should all go outside now, find us a gang of youths & give them a BIG group hug. Lets spread our Lurrrrrrrrve!

Nice bit of generalised racism there, you pussy.

:O Who me?

Worst thing about Liverpool: The Beatles. I will never forgive you for that.

Quote: Aaron @ February 13, 2008, 8:48 PM

:O :O :O :O

Tell me you're joking!

Quote: Aaron @ February 13, 2008, 8:48 PM

My backlash senses are tiggling.

paul Mccartney is a whining pretentious git