How many times do you breathe per day? Page 6

Quote: L.E. @ May 14 2013, 11:47 AM BST

I used to hide under my covers and not breathe too, just in case the monsters knew I was there.

I also used to have a high bed which monsters could have parties underneath. It was terrifying.

It looked kinda like this.

Strategically the high bed is safer than a low bed. I'd have bloody loved a high bed. It's like a fortress.

Quote: chipolata @ May 14 2013, 1:10 PM BST

Strategically the high bed is safer than a low bed. I'd have bloody loved a high bed. It's like a fortress.

You could have shared mine Chip. Lovey

Quote: chipolata @ May 14 2013, 1:10 PM BST

I used to have a den under my bed with a bean bag and globe light which I used to read in.

It was awesome.

Until nighttime, when the monsters partied in there.

Quote: chipolata @ May 14 2013, 12:56 PM BST

Ungrateful moaner! This has now overtaken your Sick Jokes thread to become your most succesful thread ever.

:D

Quote: Rob H @ May 14 2013, 1:10 PM BST

You could have shared mine Chip. Lovey

Your virility would have worn me down.

I suppose it depends on what time I get up.

Quote: chipolata @ May 14 2013, 9:05 PM BST

Your virility would have worn me down.

zoooo's right: you do lack stamina.

Isn't a single breath to inhale and exhale?

Some people may have miscounted and want to start again.

I'm going to hold my breath until someone locks this daft thread

Sick

Mumble mumble

Quote: Rob H @ May 14 2013, 1:08 PM BST

I would have loved a bed like this when I was younger.

Not me. Bunk beds always reminded me of prisons or giggle factories. Eventually grew to like them and discover their possibilities. But not timber ones like that. At 6 foot 3" would feel boxed in.

I've never worked in a giggle factory nor been sacked from one for 'serious offences'... But if I had I could've worked it up into a joke.