Hot bird sketch - 1st draft

Hi funny people, any advice, suggestions or praise is welcome on the following first draft radio sketch.

SFX - TYPING AND PHONES RINGING. TYPICAL OFFICE ENVIRONMENT. FADE DOWN.

Boss: Mark can I have a word please?

Mark: Erm, yeah, sure. What's wrong?

Boss: Lets do this in my office, yeah?

Mark: Ok.

SFX - DOOR SHUTTING.

Boss: Take a a seat. Now, why do you think I've called you in here?

Mark: I have no idea. I mean, all my targets have been met, I've done all the calls you've asked -

Boss: It's nothing to do with that, it's your punctuality Mark. It's the third time you've been late this week and look at the state of you. Your clothes are ripped, you stink, quite frankly you look like shit. Now what's going on? Is it drugs? Drink?.

Mark: No nothing like that.

Boss: Then what is it? A girl?

SILENCE

Boss: Oh bloody hell. What's happened? Has she left you?

Mark: No, the opposite.

Boss: What do you mean?

Mark: She can't get enough of me Pete. I can't sleep. She's an animal. I had to tell her I was out last night just to give myself a rest.

Boss: Jesus!

Mark: She's a maniac. It's like she's never done it before and now she's making up for lost time. God knows what her husband thinks.

Boss: She's married?

Mark: I know, I know. I feel awful.

Boss: Awful? You jammy little git, you don't know how lucky you are! Every man in this office would kill to be getting some of that, and you're sat here complaining?

Mark: No it's awful Pete. My clothes, she's done this. Some of the things she does you couldn't dream up. I haven't slept in weeks.

Boss: And that's why you've been turning up late?

Mark: Yeh, I'm so sorry. Are you going to fire me?

Boss: Oh give over, I was, I had your p45 here ready. But this. Look lad, get it while you can because once you're married it's the end. Take it from me, the only hot bird I'm getting tonight is a chicken korma and I'll be paying!

Mark: So I've still got my job?

Boss: Yes! Look -

SFX - BOSS RIPS UP PAPER

Boss: P45, gone.

Mark: Thank God for that.

Boss: Just try and make a bit of an effort in future to get in on time.

Mark: Yeh of course.

Boss: Now go on get.

Mark: Cheers boss.

SFX - CHAIR SLIDES AND MARK STANDS OPEN. DOOR OPENS.

Boss: Mark, you erm...getting any tonight?

Mark: No got a break tonight, thank God. She's off out for a curry with the husband.

END

Nice, but I think you could stand to choose a hotter chicken dish as a korma is very mild.

Doh! I must stop wearing the wife's glasses. I don't even need glasses Whistling nnocently

Thanks David, point taken,

Nigel - Is that some form of advice?

:D Sorry mate! I did put a post about a dialogue idea but when I read your script again I noticed what I had advised was already in the script, sorry bro!

Maybe I should have left my original post.

haha I see. You should of left in! The more feedback and ideas the better.

It's good! If you can bring it in under 3 minutes - nice and snappy - I think you're on to a winner. Just need a couple of good actors to pull it off...

I liked it but saw the pay-off well before it came. It's a derivation of an old golf joke.
You can cut it straight to the bosses office with the SFX of typing etc in the background.

Same here - I could see it a mile off. If the sketch was a lot shorter, there wouldn't be time to second guess you.

It is a bit long and over filled in my view for a very simple joke.

Theres no real jokes on the way either.