Hello everyone!!

Hello everyone...

Hope you are all ok? Well I am Tina, and I am getting abit of an old bird ( still have own teeth and own hair hehe )I am a comedy actor and done both stage and film! I have also a bit of stand up, and I love writing short comedy plays. I am ideally looking for is a partner to write with and also preform with also, starting for the new year. I am based in sunny Yorkshire but can travel. So I hope to hear from someone with maybe the same ideas, or perhaps you know of someone who is looking for a people to write/preform comedy, either way I would love to hear from you, send me a message or a private message. Come and say "hello" Wave

Hi Tina, welcome to the website. Wave

Aww ello hun xxx Console

Hello to you too :P Wave

Hi, welcome! Hope you have fun here. :)

What sort of things have you been in, paperzoo?

Hiya Harridan......and ty for the warm welcome <3 I have done a bit of all sorts (long story so will not bore you lol ) but at the moment I a writing like a mad eejet ( short comedy scripts) and bringing of next year going to film what I have written and put them on you tube :) So what do you do/ into ?? Smarmy

Look forward to seeing your output :) I'm not a writery person, just a regular comedy nerd!

Hi Tina Wave

Hi Tina - welcome to BCG! x