Ban Matthew Stott Now!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/9734580/Nine-people-charged-in-connection-with-Manchester-derby-trouble-as-City-fan-who-tried-to-confront-Rio-Ferdinand-says-sorry.html

Matthew Stott, 21, had to be restrained by City keeper Joe Hart and was arrested following Robin van Persie's late winner at the Etihad Stadium. He was subsequently charged with pitch encroachment. He could now face a lifetime ban, despite the apology, and has already had his season ticket removed for the rest of the season

Anyone who tries to attack a footballer should be banned.

I have my burning torch and an indiscriminate long handled garden implement. Let's get the bastard......

I always knew there's something wrong with that fella!

I thought this thread was about the BCGer...

Ban him and ban everyone who knows him, ban his pets!

Quote: Booo @ December 10 2012, 9:41 PM GMT

I thought this thread was about the BCGer...

>_<

Quote: Pingl @ December 10 2012, 9:48 PM GMT

Ban him and ban everyone who knows him, ban his pets!

Yeah, and ban his future grandchildren!

A stranger on Twitter (I don't follow them, they don't follow me) actually tweeted me abuse about this earlier. Which was quite funny. Called me a c**t. He's right, but for the wrong reason.

From Matthew Stott's website...

My name is Matthew Stott; I'm a comedy writer for the stage, radio and TV. Vic and Bob, Mitchell and Webb, Kevin Eldon, Alice Lowe, Isabel Fay, Nick Helm are just some of the super talented folk to have spoken my words. I've also been involved in Seies 5 of The IT Crowd and I like attacking Premiership footballers

Hmmmmm......

Laughing out loud

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 10 2012, 9:55 PM GMT

A stranger on Twitter (I don't follow them, they don't follow me) actually tweeted me abuse about this earlier. Which was quite funny. Called me a c**t. He's right, but for the wrong reason.

Damn you, and damn your cat Stott. You have brought shame on the BCG!

Evicerate him

Emasculate him

Strangle him

Behead him

Stick his head on a pike outside the home end

.......and his cat!

Angry

Laughing out loud