I've just seen... Page 319

Quote: Lee @ November 20 2012, 1:10 AM GMT

I've just finished watching the first season of Breaking Bad. What a most excellent show and I wee myself with pleasure having 4 more seasons to watch at my leisure.

:)

I know how you feel because I started watching it about a year ago. A sign of its quality is that just like The Wire (and other top quality shows), it turns anything that is simply "watchable" into steaming piles of shit in comparison.

Not only have you got loads of great TV to look forward to, once you have caught up you will be able to join the BCG Breaking Bad thread, which is awesome! :D

I've got The Wire to catch up on too! :D

Who needs a TV licence?!

Seraphim Falls. It started well...

Aliens.

Spoiler alert:
Sigourney Weaver goes all Transformer at the end.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 22 2012, 12:42 AM GMT

Aliens.

Spoiler alert:
Sigourney Weaver goes all Transformer at the end. In space no one likes ice cream.

They merstly come out at night, merstly.

Cloud Atlas...

My Nephew posted on Facecrap that he reckons this film is the most meaningful film he has ever watched?

Cant confirm it as Ive yet to see it (Opinions?)

Don't ask me.
I've only just seen Aliens

Quote: pieNmash @ November 22 2012, 1:39 AM GMT

Cloud Atlas...

My Nephew posted on Facecrap that he reckons this film is the most meaningful film he has ever watched?

Cant confirm it as Ive yet to see it (Opinions?)

I prefer the other David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas looks like the kind of film I would avoid, I hate meaningful, I like car chases and explosions. Films should be entertaining, if I want depth I'll go for a swim ;)

I still haven't even read the book. It's sitting on my shelf, looking at me.

I just can't be bothered reading anything I really don't fancy anymore. In my youth I would work my way through worthy tomes for hours on end. But now if it hasn't grabbed me by the first chapter its goodnight Vienna. I find history and factual much easier to read as I get older, I don't really have any patience with fiction of any kind anymore.

Michael Owen's stupid Mexican moustache Ha Ha Ha

Quote: Pingl @ November 22 2012, 11:49 AM GMT

Michael Owen's stupid Mexican moustache Ha Ha Ha

Oh yeah

He looks like a grade A cock doesn't he?!?

Quote: lofthouse @ November 22 2012, 9:33 PM GMT

Oh yeah

He looks like a grade A cock doesn't he?!?

Oh yes!

A 1.25 litre bottle of coke in Wilkinson's for £1. While queueing up to pay they had 500ml bottles for £1.08.