Shameless - Series 7 Page 3

Quote: SivoxII @ January 29 2010, 12:04 PM GMT

Yup, the second episode was more involved!!!

Speaking of Paddy & family... if you look back a couple of series, you can clearly see that the Maguires have been tamed and humanized. Let's face it, back in the day, they were like community terrorists, now they just look like over constipated, poor, misguided, hooliganated, Manchester riff raff! lololol

Cal :)

I realise I am answering a post from a year ago but I had,nt watched shameless before a few weeks ago, but I think the difference with the maguires is, when they were first on it you see them from the perspective of a ghallighar looking into the family as a bunch of thugs, but when they moved in next door and became more into the program,you are watchig it from there perspective.

how do I get onto shameless set to look around and get autographs as I live clodse to the set

first look shameless tonight is the worst one I've ever seen. I won't ruin it for those waiting until next week

Quote: blahblah @ October 31 2012, 11:52 PM GMT

first look shameless tonight is the worst one I've ever seen. I won't ruin it for those waiting until next week

Why not if it's ruined anyway?

its on right now on 4.

It's just not been the same since my lovely James McAvoy left...