The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Page 4

Quote: SlagA @ July 13 2009, 2:35 PM BST

I watched a few episodes of the Bell-End Prat of Fresh Air, but Will Smith came out of it smelling of the proverbial roses. Most of his filmwork has been great. Maybe I should give it a shot.

Fresh Prince of Aberdare.

Maybe this should be elsewhere, but apparently the Fresh Prince is a hit with the prisoners of Guantanamo Bay.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2012/08/10/20088111-reuters.html

Psychological torture perhaps?

Ignatius why not set up a showcase thread for your articles?

You're a good writer and people like reading them.

Thanks very much, although that's not one of my stories.

Oh my mistake oops!

Hey, it happens to the best of us!

Carlton, dancing to the music of Tom Jones, with that big smile on his face, never fails to make me chuckle.

this was one of the most underrated shows ever, I loved it as akid, didn't watch or even hear about it for years and then suddenly it popped up on some weird channel (Viva or something) Now its going to take up most of my sky+ box :)

Will Smith is fantastic and Carlton is a great character on the show

Geoffrey is so FUNNY though lol

this show is timeless, the jokes are just as funny as they were when I watched them as a kid!!

Quote: Outqube @ November 3 2012, 9:28 PM GMT

this show is timeless, the jokes are just as funny as they were when I watched them as a kid!!

Amen!

This is still the best thing Will Smith has done

It's a little soppy and over sentimental at times, but still very funny. I don't think I'll ever tire of it.

i used to know this guy with quite major aspergers who based his whole life on this show and didnt find it at all funny.

quite odd giving someone advice based on a sitcom

Examples please, Sooty, of how he based his life upon it.

Fresh Prince is a classic US sitcom. Far from the funniest, but always managed to keep the entertainment level high.

Reruns of episodes never seem to get boring when they're on.

The finale may have been a little over the top dramatic/soapy for some people, but I thought it was the perfect way to close out the sitcom.

Also I don't know if it's just me, but I personally prefer the woman chosen to play Vivian Banks in the first 3 series of the show to the one picked for the last 3. I just think she fit the character a lot better and did a better job in the role.