What are you reading right now? Page 162

To answer the question H.P. Lovecraft, his writing is quite good (if a little repetitive) and he goes great with chips.

Quote: sootyj @ November 2 2012, 3:06 PM GMT

Seriously you're joining the tribe?
Got the secret handshake yet?

PM'd ya.

The time travellers guide to medieval England

Lovely stuff

I am curious about David Ickes books

Sure he's an insane fruit loop

But it could be a laugh reading about reptiles and hollow moons n shit

He has loads though

Anyone recommend which one I should read first?

I've seen some of his speeches and he's funny, engaging and has a good idea of his inherent ridiculousness.

I imagine they'd be rather good.

I think John Ronson or Louis Theroux met up with some lefties who tried to pie him for being an antisemite. They ended up pying themselves and he with far more dignity.

Coming up for Air by George Orwell. So far it's more a recollection than a full on story, but it paints a fine picture of one's past.

That Orwell guy sure can write.

Sounds interesting

Ta!

Just started 'The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.' I avoided these books like the plague because I thought they were about vampires ( boring) but they're not.

I'm reading the new 'The Walking Dead' book - 'The road to Woodbury' spooky stuff!

Just started The Qur'an (Abdel Haleem edition).

Currently at 2:92.

Edit: Double post.

John Shuttleworths 500 bus stops

Ooof!

Quote: AJGO @ October 29 2012, 4:01 PM GMT

AJGO just bought 'The Wisdom of Psychopaths' by Kevin Dutton from a charity shop. It even smells interesting!

This was interesting. Recommended. There's a website, with a little psychopath test and everything! Go on, you know you want to...

http://www.wisdomofpsychopaths.com/index.html#challenge

My Google Reader now does sepia colouring.

What ever next? Book worm holes and dog eared corners?

When I was about 13, I drew pictures of (what I imagined) the naked body of a girl I fancied in school (Jade; not Jade Goody) all over the pages of some old novel I found in a bookcase.

Next to the pictures were written descriptions of what I wanted to do with said girl. Nothing psychotic; just horny stuff.

Fast-forward 15-20 years, and my mum was clearing out the attic last week... and...

I wish I had just made that story up :|