Friday Night Dinner - Series 2 Page 6

Missed and had to download the 1st episode. Strange that it's unloved by some. I loved all that frenetic stuff with the rabbit, reminded me of the 1st series bit with the girl on the mobile phone. Just love Mark Heap's eyes in this.

I get this mixed up with that Simon Amstell thing and keep expecting the sister to turn up.

Quote: Geffers @ October 15 2012, 1:12 PM BST

Just love Mark Heap's eyes in this.

And his scared flinch whenever he gets too near his own dog.

Quote: Aaron @ October 15 2012, 10:52 AM BST

Quite the most ridiculous scheduling I can recall.

Oh I dunno 2 best shows on Channel 4 if not in the UK at the moment.

Homeland is a corker.

Homeland? What even is that? As far as I'm concerned, it's on after Downton Abbey. :)

Whats Downtown? I thought it was an fancy dress version of Coronation Street, only without the wit or humour.

Quote: Jinky @ October 9 2012, 11:35 PM BST

Was a bit worried that the second series wouldn't be as good as the first, but two episodes in and I realise my worries were unfounded, this show just gets better and better.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Just saw the BCG Newsletter - Mark and Aaron - you've made me Lolz-pants for the last ten minutes.

(not sure what Lolz-pants means, but I think you get the gist)

Just because you got a motion?

I really want to like this, but I just don't get it. Maybe its my anxiety over having Martin's moobs continously shoved in my face - they are so revolting that I find myself watching them and not the action. Obviously its Marmite.

Quote: sootyj @ October 15 2012, 6:28 PM BST

Just saw my wizzy pad subtely reedited one of my posts into a joke about poo.

Has it absorbed my personality and sense of humour?

Quote: sootyj @ October 15 2012, 6:28 PM BST

Re-read the exchange between me and Jinky on Page 5 you faecalphile. :P

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 15 2012, 5:52 PM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Just saw the BCG Newsletter - Mark and Aaron - you've made me Lolz-pants for the last ten minutes.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a day.....I just discovered this morning that something I wrote features in Richard Herring's current show And now this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is all downhill from now.

Another brilliant episode this week; just a very funny show.

I've only got into it this series as it's on after Homeland (a quality show too, none of that Downton rubbish) and really like it, one of the best sitcoms of the last few years.

I'll have to catch the first series sometime soon, presume that will be on 4oD.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 2 2012, 11:33 PM GMT

Another brilliant episode this week; just a very funny show.

My favourite so far.

I think the second series is fantastic and I loved last week's episode when Jim was pissed and the car which Johhny had shit on it!!!!!