Hi Everyone

Hi,

I am new to the forum, I have just posted in the general discussions thread, oops maybe I should've posted here first.Sorry :( As a huge fan of classic comedy, I have done some artwork in my portfolio of the greats like Steptoe and Son, Morecambe and Wise , Only Fools and Horses etc I would really appreciate your thoughts on my work.

Please visit: www.facebook.com/JodyMooreArt and 'like' my page and leave your comments there if you wish.

More photos and information on the work can be found on my new website: www.jodymoore.co.uk

Hope you like my work,

Thanks

Jody :)

Hi Jody. Excellent illustrations Wave

Hi Jody,
I'm a big Only Fools fan...so I'm loooking forward to see your illustrations!
Wave

Welcome, Jody!

Hi, amazing art work! You have all my favourite people in your facebook cover photo :)

Hi, very impressive, M&W are my all time favourites.

Wow, great drawings.

Hi, Thank you all for your fantastic feedback!

I have had some enquiries about the availability of my work through my website. So for the past few weeks I have been looking to get my work printed and available to buy.

After looking online and visiting print shops, looking at shipping costs etc, I have found a fantastic site which allows me to sell my work as posters, matted prints, mounted prints, printed to canvas or framed at great prices.

Please visit http://www.redbubble.com/people/jodymoore

Also if you have any requests on which comedy greats you would like to see me draw/paint next, please let me know :)

Thanks again,

Jody

www.jodymoore.co.uk

I'd never heard of Ola Salo before. But he looks like a cross between Russell Brand and Noel Fielding.

Great drawings!

Thanks,

Yeh he is very much like them two style wise. He is a singer of a swedish glam rock band called 'the ark'. They supported the darkness on their 2nd UK tour. I was quite impressed with them & was quite active on the ark's forum. I thought I'd do the pic of Ola and put it in the fan art section of their forum and it went down very well with their fans.

Great work. Really nice website as well.

Hi Jody, being a pro artist myself for many years I was just wondering . . You not concerned with copyright issues selling these pieces or do you have rights or permissions? Not having a go as I love what you have done, great work, but if this is your first time out there be careful, copyright is a BIG issue for some people and I have been thru an experience myself showing work on a website that although was my drawings and paintings, the actual photograph copyright belongs to someone else and also, the image of the person/s is copyrighted too.

Just be careful, that's all I am saying :)

PS I painted a guitar for Justin Hawkins (Darkness) just as he announced he was leaving them and going into rehab! Still, he loved it and apparently recorded a new album with it, so that's cool! :)

Beej makes a very good point. Think Shepard Fairey, 'Hope' and the AP.

This is a treasure trove for public domain and the like images: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Anyway, Beej, I'm impressed. How did he record an album playing a painting? Was it like a wobble board or did he roll it up into a trumpet-type thing and blow down it?

Quote: Ignatius Rake @ October 10 2012, 2:53 PM BST

Anyway, Beej, I'm impressed. How did he record an album playing a painting? Was it like a wobble board or did he roll it up into a trumpet-type thing and blow down it?

hehe :) No, I mean I actually painted his Guitar

Whoops . . that second pic was bigger than I thought - sorry! :$

Nice pics Beej!

Welcome to the site.