KI. klingon app.

meanwhile, in the Kirrin Island mobile phone shop. -
(FX, DOOR OPENS, BELL RINGS. its a very 'open all hours mobile phone shop)
geek - hello
young female assistant - hello. how can I help you?
geek - well I have recently purchased the iphone 5. I am teaching myself klingon and I've heard it has an app that translates english into klingon. can you tell me where I might find it?
young female assistant - yes sir, here it is. right between the ' drinking games for one' app and the ' your never going to need a double bed mate' app. goodbye.
(FX. BELL RINGS)

Bit too much of an obvious 'geek' gag. Is there some other gag you could use at the end?

Also, because of that gag, not really suitable for KI's Brooklands Radio slot so we couldn't use it, even if we wanted to.

Dan

awwww, I just thought it was nob jokes that are banned.
I could replace the word vagina with doQ'a'du, which is klingon for breasts? apparently there is no klingon word for vagina. not that I have personal experience or anything, I just know a vulcan who cross dresses and hangs out with klingons. he told me. honest.

how about

assistant- yes sir, here it is,look. it's right between the 'drinking games for one' app and the 'your never going to need a double bed (or replace with) condom' app. now get out.
(FX.BELL RINGS)

Note to self: update writers' brief to indicate Klingon vagina jokes are also out.

klingonist! :0D