The Last Tupper.

JOSHUA BAR JOSEPH AND THE LADS ARE ALL SITTING ALONG ONE SIDE OF A SUBSTANTIAL WOODEN TABLE, EATING A SIMPLE MEAL. A WOMAN ENTERS WITH AN ARRAY OF PLASTIC BOXES WHICH SHE DISPLAYS TO THE ENSEMBLE.

JUDAS: (Points to one box) How much is that one?

WOMAN: Thirty pieces of silver.

JUDAS: Where the hell am I going to get my hands on that sort of money?

ARTHUR PILCHARD ENTERS AND CRUCIFIES THE LOT OF 'EM.

VO: Avon? Avon? Lamma sabacthani?

This has a lot going for it, i'ts very funny, but needs a rewrite I think.

Quote: clifford allen @ September 9 2012, 1:43 AM BST

..needs a rewrite I think.

Be my guest.

Again, the Catholic reference is probably lost on most but still funny. I would love to say I wrote a CoSHH Assessment using Carholic Doctrine but I'd be lying....

However the bit leading up to it using the obvious pun premise is sound

Quote: Nicky Liar @ September 9 2012, 1:56 AM BST

Again, the Catholic reference is probably lost on most..

Eh? It's lost on me, too. What Catholic reference?

Eli Eli Lammma Sabacthani

My God thou hast forsaken me....

That's aramaic.. long before any catholics.

It appears in the Catholic Dictionary translated from the Aramaic. It's still obscure to most Stylee,

Well yes.. but you can't say it's a catholic tradition. If anything, it's from the original biblical greek.. but okay, obscure. Maybe I'll try a "Lawdy Lawdy.. why's you done gone missin' on me?" or something. EDIT: Or something really silly, like "Where's me washboard?" That seemed like a good idea 2 seconds ago, but, naaaaaaah. I'll sleep on it.

No offence meant Stylee, I was just trying to point out, erroneously, that sadly not everyone is going to get the more obscure references. I still find your offerings funny.

I don't want to fall out.... Teary

Mate.. I wasn't offended in the slightest! You were right to point out it was obscure. No offence taken whatsoever.. and no worries.

(c**t)

:D

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ September 9 2012, 2:26 AM BST

Mate.. I wasn't offended in the slightest! You were right to point out it was obscure. No offence taken whatsoever.. and no worries.

(c**t)

Laughing out loud Tw@t

Aramaic?
I couldn't smell a thing.

Anyway, you lost me at Arthur Pilchard.

You don't get this sort of trouble on the Jeremy Kyle Show. Huh?

Quote: marion @ September 10 2012, 2:04 PM BST

You don't get this sort of trouble on the Jeremy Kyle Show. Huh?

No, you get far worse.
You get Jeremy Kyle.