Skit Comp 28.8 - 4.9.12

Very productive wank's activity so congratulations to TURSIOPS for winning by a c**try mile. Get ludicrously yet legitimately poo-faced and PM me for next week's topic please.
Hence:

Votes - Points - Name
6 - 10 - Tursiops
4 - 5 - Lazzard
2 - 1 - Ishy, Gappy
1 - Special mention - Steve Sunshine, Clifford Allen
Mention: Teddy, Otterfox, Shandonbelle, Joyce

Your new subject: PUZZLES (chosen by Ishy)

Rules:
One entry/vote per person. Anyone can enter regardless of colour, sexual preferences or inside leg measurement, except the kid at school who masturbated all over my rugby kit, I know who you are.
Can be a sketch, joke, lyric or anything else as long as it's original and vaguely linked to the topic. Please try and only post your entry/vote and no other posts.
You can edit your entry as much as you want, up until the closing time.

Competition Closes: 4.9.12

Overall Leader Board is now:

Points - Position - Name

15 - 1 - Lazzard
11 - 2 - Ishy
10 - 3 - Tursiops
6 - 4 - Gappy
5 - 5 - Sootyj
1 - 6 - Steve Sunshine

MASTERLY MINDS

STUDIO.
A POLICEMAN sits opposite PRINCE HARRY.

POLICEMAN Hello and welcome to Mastermind. My name is Smugnus Smugnusson and my contestant today is Prince Harry.

HARRY (nervous) Ciao.

POLICEMAN Harry please fill the blank in this sentence: Prince BLANK pictured cavorting with nude girl in VIP suite during Vegas holiday…

HARRY Oh my gosh… The singer? Prince the singer, he’s an awfully odd sort isn’t he, that’s just the sort of frightful ruckus he would kick up…

POLICEMAN You can do better than that.

HARRY Cripes… Not? Prince NOT involved, why I swear I was nowhere near that sweet lady inserting billiard balls up my – her – rectal…

POLICEMAN Come now… The answer is of course Harry.

HARRY Yes my good man?

POLICEMAN No that’s the answer. Harry.

HARRY By Gad. I insist I…

POLICEMAN Your next question: Bear hugging a nude girl…

HARRY Ah you see, a bear! It wasn’t me squeezing her lovely titties into my shiny hard – medallion, it was a bear, and I’m going to bally well report it too…

POLICEMAN Shut up.

HARRY Sorry.

POLICEMAN Bear hugging a nude girl, Prince Harry let it all hang out across a pool BLANK.

HARRY Yes… Across a pool, you see it couldn’t have been me, even my tackle is not of such magnitude, that’s my bro, not wonder they call him Prince Willy.

POLICEMAN Table. Across a pool table.

HARRY Oh bum…

POLICEMAN Your final question: BLANK held following Harry dropping his pants and bikini-clad maidens getting all randy.

HARRY Oh buttocks… Suspect. Suspect held for publishing those dem photos…

POLICEMAN Oh please…

HARRY Okay – connivers! Connivers held, why did they let the damn Paparazzi in, not like I was paying them…

POLICEMAN The answer is of course party. Party held following…

INT. SUBURBAN LIVING ROOM. A SOCO IS EXAMINING A CORPSE. A DI, A DS AND A WPC ARE STANDING OVER HIM.

DS
She was found right here, Guv, standing over the body, arms bloody to the elbow with splatter all over her clothes.

DI
So not much to go on then.

DS
It's a puzzle and no mistake.

WPC
Guv she had the murder weapon in her hand.

DI
Circumstantial at best.

WPC
But she was screaming, “I did it, I killed the bastard and I’m glad, do your hear me, glad?”

DI
This one’s got a lot to learn hasn’t she?

DS
Something like this always brings them out of the woodwork.

DI
Nutters, luv. Members of the public making false confessions.

WPC
She's the victim's wife! And we know she had motive. He'd been having an affair.

DI
Bit flimsy. I cheat on the missus all the time and she's not come close too inflicting any real damage.

DS
Me too, just flesh wounds.

SOCO
Mine got a bit tasty when she caught me with the au pair. Mind you it was our wedding anniversary.

WPC
Guv he was cheating on her with her ex-husband.

DI
That does put a different perspective on it.

DS
You thinking what I’m thinking Guv?

DI
No-one could accuse me of being homophobic but if I found out I was a shirt-lifter I’d top myself.

WPC
Suicide? He has thirty seven stab wounds.

DI
He’s thorough I’ll give him that.

SOCO
All the evidence points to accidental death.

DI
You do get a lot of accidents in the home.

DS
Yes he could very easily have tripped and fallen on that knife.

WPC
Thirty seven times?

SOCO
He lost a lot of blood. It's slippy stuff.

DI
Well that’s that one put to bed. Talking of which I had best have a word with the grieving widow.

WPC
Guv she killed him!

DI
Listen luv, when you've been in this game as long as I have, you get so you can tell whether or not someone is guilty.

WPC
How?

DI
Skin colour mostly.

DS
Guv's right, a sweet innocent thing like that couldn't hurt anyone.

SOCO
Break their heart maybe.

WPC
Look Guv if you are going to be alone with that murderous bitch you should at least take precautions.

DS
There's a stab jacket in the boot of the car.

WPC
I meant a condom!

DI
There's no call for that.

WPC
That's what you said to me the night of the Super's retirement do.

DS
But your my...

SOCO
You cheating bitch!

WPC
And you really don't want to give a suspect a dose of what I gave you.

DI, DS AND SOCO ALL LOOK DOWN AT THEIR GROINS.

WPC SHRUGS AND SMILES SWEETLY.

END.

[Swanky office set. Enter DON, a young entrepeneur; a fat, sweaty BOSS sitting behind a lavish desk]

BOSS: Don, thanks for coming in. Now, I was told by a large number of sources in the biz that you lot were the hottest games developers around, and that our software house couldn’t find a better investment if we stumbled across a goose that laid golden eggs, shat diamond anklets and burped Chanel Number 5 into a nest of fivers.

DON: Thanks.

BOSS: Which, frankly, makes me wonder why you have pitched me this utter cock.

DON: You didn’t like it, then?

BOSS: No, I didn’t. Funnily enough I didn’t enjoy Advanced Buddhism Simulator.

DON: Sorry to hear that. I thought the 3D rendering on the bonsai was gorgeous.

BOSS: Yeah, sure, the bonsai looks nice. The bonsai looks f**king delicious. I’d know, I’ve had a long time to study it because – and stop me if I’m wrong – in this game you don’t have to cocking do anything.

DON: You do. It’s a puzzle game.

BOSS: Well, pardon me for one wank-happy minute, but I missed that, Don. What’s this puzzle about, then?

DON: You know, life. "What’s life for?" "What’s the meaning of the cosmic balance?" "What’s that over there? Oh, it’s just the bonsai."

BOSS: Sounds suspiciously as though we’re back to the arse station zebra where you’ve written a game where you don't cocking do anything.

DON: You do! You have to achieve enlightenment. You may not be moving the mouse, but you’re moving your soul.

BOSS: I don’t have time for that! I’m not interested in moving my soul; I can barely move my bowels some mornings. I want games with killing in. Why couldn’t you have chosen one of the violent religions like...all the others? Our customers want things to happen: bras pinging off, monsters dying. They need a constant reward system and ideally virtual assets to trade online, that’s how we keep getting the money from these stinking arsecoils.

DON: Ah, well, in Advanced Buddhism Simulator, if you meditate to a particularly high standard, you get gold coins, and special mystery prizes.

BOSS: Now we’re getting toasty! And what do you do with them?

DON: You spurn them. Buddhists have no interest in worldly possessions.

BOSS: Jesus, is this a joke? The worst thing is, you can’t even lose a life in this game.

DON: You can!

BOSS: Yeah, right. Sometimes you die of old age, but you just get reincarnated as a different Buddhist. Or a bird, or a worm, which looked interesting at first, but actually, on the balance, most definitely arsing wasn’t. Once I came back as the f**king bonsai. This is the without doubt most boring game I’ve ever had the spunk-splattered luck to stumble across.

DON: Oh dear. How did you find Grand Theft Godot?

BOSS: I sat waiting for it to load for 45 minutes. How long does it take?

DON: Well, you see, the point is – oh, don’t worry about it.

BOSS: No. And I’ll tell you what, my chequebook won’t worry about it either. Your software is tedious and pointless and I hate you and I want to piss on your mother.

DON: Ah, you hate it now, but you’ve not tried it in our virtual reality module yet, that’s when the game comes alive. Have a headset. [Hands old 90s style VR headset to BOSS]

BOSS: What’s the cock-plunging point in that?

DON: Well, immerses you in the Buddhist mindset...and, of course, the players have to buy the headset hardware from us.

BOSS: Now you’re talking, give it here.

[BOSS puts on headset. Fade to black, and fade up later that day. The room is basically bare, DON and a FRIEND are just tiptoeing out of the door carrying BOSS’ desk]

BOSS: You know, I think I’m getting the hang of this little puzzle. Oh, hello bird, hello worm, hello bonsai. Ommm.

DINGBATS

AZ What’s that you’re doing?

DAVID It’s a puzzle my ex emailed me called a Dingbat. you
Use picture clues to make a phrase or a word, for example
If you had a picture of the moon and another of a light bulb
The answer would be moonlight. Can’t solve this one though!

AZ Ok I think I get it. so what pictures have you got?

DAVID Well there’s a sheep, some waves, another sheep, a chicken, and
A cup and saucer. Any ideas?

AZ And you say its from your ex?…..Yes got it! easy.

DAVID Go on then?

AZ Ewe, sea, ewe, hen, tea.

DAVID And the bitch got the house.

RIDDLE FIDDLE

A man is outside Hampton Court selling maps to its maze.

An official comes out along with two burly security guards.

They surround the man in a menacing fashion as they speak.

OFFICIAL
"You can't sell maps to our maze, it ruins the experience, clear orf!"

MAN

"I can sell what I want, where I want mate, it's not illegal!"

OFFICIAL

"You can't just set up shop where you like you odious oik this is Hampton Court!"

MAN
"No choice don't you read the papers? There's no dole for anyone anymore so you have to make your own jobs!"

OFFICIAL
"Well you can buzz orf"

MAN
"No can do squire, I've got to shift three hundred maps just to pay my rent this month!"

OFFICIAL
"What if we bought all the maps in a one orf? On the understanding we never see you again"

MAN
"Do me lovely squire, they're four quid each but I'll do the lot for £800"

OFFICIAL
"That's extortion!"

MAN
"Suit yourself squire"

The man then starts shouting to people in the queue

MAN
"Gert you maze maps, only four quid,don't spend half your day out lost like a Muppet!"

OFFICIAL
"I'll get you the £800 just stop that vulgar and coarse selling pitch"

MAN
"No problem guv, no cheques though, it has to be cash my landlady's an old cow!"

The official walks over to a hut marked 'Entrance Fees' he returns counting out banknotes and hands them over to the man as he speaks"

OFFICIAL
"Here's the money I'll need your assurance that we don't see you around here anymore, do you understand?"

MAN
"Fine by me guv, I've still got two thousand envelopes to shift outside the Mousetrap. After that I'm off to stand outside Cokes headquarters with their recipe!"

EXTERIOR: AQUEDUCT RACETRACK. TWO ARCHETYPAL NEW YORK MAFIOSI ARE SHOOTING THE BREEZE, WHILST WAITING FOR THE ACTION TO START.

#1 Hey.. what youse doin wid dat newspaper?

#2 Say what?

#1 What youse doin wid dat newspaper?

#2 Say what?

#1 Jesus H Carbonara.. WHAT YOUSE DOIN WID DAT NEWSPAPER!!

#2 Huh? (Looks at hands and holds up newspaper) You mean dis?

#1 Wadda hell dya tink I mean?

#2 But dat ain't no nyoocepaper.. dat's a noozepaper..

#1 Quattro Stagioni!! Sheesh.. okay.

What youse doin wid dat noozepaper?

#2 I'se doin da crosswoid..

#1 Oh yeah? How youse doin?

#2 Nyaaaaaaaah.. I'm stuck on da last one..

#1 Youse stuck on da last one?

#2 Sure..

#1 So.. what's da clue?

#2 Seven letters.. "mammal".. begins wid "c"..

#1 Hmmmm.. seven letters.. "mammal".. begins wid "c"..

Hmmmm..

You gots any udder letters?

#2 Sure.. da last letter is "n"..

#1 Hmmmm.. "mammal".. seven letters.. begins wid "c".. anda last letter is "n"..

Hmmmm..

You gots any udder letters?

#2 Sure.. da fourth letter is "l"..

#1 Hmmmm.. seven letters.. "mammal".. begins wid "c".. ends in "n".. and da fourth letter is "l".. you sure about all a dat?

#2 Sure I'm sure.. youse tink I'm stoopid or sumtin?

#1 Naaaaaaaah nah nah..

Hmmmmmmm... okay.. lemme tink about it..

Hmmmmmmmm...

#2 Hey!!! I gots it!! I gots it!!

PAUSE

#1 So.. come on den.. spill da beanz.. what is it?

#2 Sealion..

#1 Huh?

PAUSE

I taught you said it began wid..

PAUSE

I taught you said it..

PAUSE

I taught you said it.. wuz a mammal..

#2 Sure I did..

PAUSE

#1 Sea lion? Dat's an animal, ain't it?

#2 Naaaaaaaaah! Dat's a mammal..

PAUSE

#1 Ya see? Ya loin sumtin noo, every day..

THE JIGSAW SHOP

A MAN WALKS INTO A SHOP CARRYING A PILE OF BOXES - APPROACHES THE SHOPKEEPER WHO STANDS IN FRONT OF A DISPLAY OF HUNDREDS OF JIGSAWS.

MAN: I'd like to complain about these puzzles I bought last week.

HE HANDS OVER ONE OF THE BOXES.

SHOPKEEPER: Ah - the 500 piece 'Simon Cowell' - very popular, sir.

MAN: Yeah, well it took the wife & I the best part of two evenings to complete, only to find there's a piece missing - just below his neck.

HE POINTS TO THE PART ON THE ILLUSTRATION.

SHOPKEEPER: Yes, that's his heart. He doesn't have one.

MAN: But it says all puzzles 100% complete and accurate.

SHOPKEEPER: Complete & accurate - exactly.

THE MAN HANDS OVER A SECOND, LARGER BOX.

MAN: Well, what about about this one?

SHOPKEEPER: Oh, nice! Good choice! The Ceiling of the Sistine Chapel - 2000 hand-sawn pieces, if I'm not mistaken..?

MAN:Yes - well, about 500 of them are missing - slap bang in the middle.

SHOPKEEPER: That's because there is no God - we are nothing more than specks floating in a bleak, meaningless void.

THE MAN RATHER SHEEPISHLY PROFFERS UP A COMPLETELY BLACK FEATURELESS BOX.

MAN: Yes, well unfortunately that was our third selection.

GIVES IT A SHAKE - EMPTY.

MAN: Bugger all in this one!

SHOPKEEPER: A pretty accurate representation you'd have to admit..?

THE MAN SIGHS - SEES HE'S GETTING NOWHERE .

MAN: Look - what have you got that's nice and easy, has got all the pieces and isn't some sort of existentialist bloody joke.

THE SHOPKEEPER SLIDES A BOX ACROSS TO THE MAN.

SHOPKEEPER: As you're obviously an 'X-Factor' fan, you're going to love this - Little Mix, the 2011 series winners, in all their glory.

THE MAN PEERS SUSPICIOUSLY AT THE BOX.

MAN: And it's nice and simple - no funny business?

SHOPKEEPER: Just four, interlocking pieces.

MAN: Ok - I'll take it.

HE GOES TO PICK IT UP - CAN BARELY LIFT IT OFF THE COUNTER

MAN: Christ! It weighs a ton - I thought you said there were only four pieces?

SHOPKEEPER: Yes, but they're all really, really, thick.

Int: TV Gameshow Studio

GERRY: Welcome back to the Golden Dong, the gameshow where contestants are just forty seven different, perplexingly complicated steps from winning ONE MILLION POUNDS!

(Woops from audience)

GERRY: Before the break, Toby, a pest eradication expert from Taunton, had just bust the Golden Nut after chirpsing The Golden Doris once acquiring the Golden Aftershave. (beat)
Now Toby, are you ready to play for the Golden Rash of Golden Shame?

TOBY: Err, yes I am Gerry

GERRY: OK! Right then, to proceed into the rash matrix you need to answer this simple question: Why don't women like me?

TOBY: Err, you what?

GERRY: Why don't women like me? I mean, I'm not bad looking, if I say so myself, hey. Is it my breath? I get a little paranoid about my breath but I do brush three times a day so it can't be my breath, can it? Is it? I try to be funny and kind and all that. I even watched The Vagina Monologues once although, not my cup of darjeeling if I'm honest. I try I really do. So, what is it? Why don't they like me?

TOBY: I don't know. You're trying too hard maybe.

GERRY: (Consults card) No, I'm sorry, it's because of my puritanical religious beliefs combined with my wandering hands. (beat) I bet it was Linda who did this. That beautiful beautiful angelic filthy WHORE! Anyway, bad luck Toby

Lazzard for me this week.

It's not time up yet Teddy! voting tomorrow :)

Ooops Sorry!

Too late - he's voted!!!!

:D

CLOSE UP OF TWO MEN SAT AT A TABLE LOOKING CONFUSED.

BOB: Do you know what? I can't make this out at all.

TREVOR: I know. It's a real puzzle isn't it.

Camera pans back to reveal incomplete jigsaw. Unseen gag writer heads towards nearest cliff.