Who do you fancy? Page 839

Sue Johnston is gorgeous. I have a bit of a lady-crush on her.

Quote: Marc P @ August 17 2012, 11:52 AM BST

I live in North Norfolk.

Are you Domingo from Little Oakley?

Quote: shaggy292 @ August 17 2012, 3:22 PM BST

But I'd plump for Rihanna over both.

Both at the same time ? Really ?

Quote: AJGO @ August 17 2012, 4:26 PM BST

Sue Johnston is gorgeous. I have a bit of a lady-crush on her.

Oh yes, me too!

Michelle Keegan Corrie

Boring :(

Nice photoshopped cleavage Laughing out loud

I first thought that pic was a drawing! It must freak the hell out of women to see themselves portrayed so unrealistically

Quote: AJGO @ August 23 2012, 3:14 PM BST

I first thought that pic was a drawing! It must freak the hell out of women to see themselves portrayed so unrealistically

What's she really like, then?

Those photoshop people are busy, they even follow her to the beach. This chick is a babe! Sch-wing! Good choice George Roper.

So they photo-shopped her boobs to make them look smaller?

:P to Lazzard and RC. I'm not saying she's a munter or owt, just that if you're famous it must be really weird to see yourself in mags and ads looking not quite real. The pic George posted looked at first glance to be one of them drawings that obsessed fans do by tracing over a photo then adding in additional features

Good grief, she's top heavy isn't she! You can see the photoshop that's gone on with the top photo, though. She looks like a mannequin.

I quite fancy Allison Scagliotti at the moment:

Photoshopping has become a term of abuse, or a way to diminish somebody, but as somebody who uses it a lot, it can often be something as simple as justing contrast and balance to make sure you have a useable picture.

When people say someone's been photoshopped they're not usually mocking the person, more the people who've done the photoshopping/society/people who like the result of photoshopping better than real people.