Status report Page 4,734

Cheers, dellas, feeling a little better now thanks.

Quote: Gavin @ August 7 2012, 1:18 PM BST

New character concepts are done! :) Now awaiting the finalised versions

Looking good, Gav. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 7 2012, 3:14 PM BST

Cheers, dellas, feeling a little better now thanks.

Looking good, Gav. :)

ta bud hope you feel better soon also.

Feel better, you lot!
Console

Knackered, been de-weeding the back garden for the last hour and a half, and now to sit down with a nice cuppa.
[/rocknroll]

I just saw pics of Loopey's cakes on Facebook.

Quote: zooo @ August 7 2012, 3:38 PM BST

I just saw pics of Loopey's cakes on Facebook.

That's only a few of them. I'm all caked out now. Sick

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 7 2012, 9:57 AM BST

Well it's not proper good news- it just has the potential to be! I was applying for a new job in the company in April and I got through the first round of selection and then was waiting for the outcome of an online assessment I did, but then the roles were put on hold. Jobs have come back up and just found out I passed stage 2 and will be interviewed- not til end of October though. And there's a good chance that I won't get it (one of them- there are several roles I believe). But I need something to build towards- I'm not going to last much longer in my current role, and this might just keep me going until then!

It would be a sizable pay rise.

Fingers crossed - maybe not until October, too hard to type, but will be rooting for you. :)

Good luck Nat! You seem pretty on the ball with the job.

Quote: Gavin @ August 7 2012, 1:18 PM BST

New character concepts are done! :) Now awaiting the finalised versions

Looking good. Exciting stuff :D

Quote: Loopey @ August 7 2012, 3:52 PM BST

Looking good. Exciting stuff :D

Production wise still early days but it's really taking form now, got the actors pencilled in having a reading next week. Booking recording space for the performance. Got 2 musicians to do the different music stuff :) really happy so far.

Quote: Gavin @ August 7 2012, 4:00 PM BST

Production wise still early days but it's really taking form now, got the actors pencilled in having a reading next week. Booking recording space for the performance. Got 2 musicians to do the different music stuff :) really happy so far.

Wow! Keep us posted.
:D

Re-reading an old screenplay and finding it to be rather good.
Now rather cross that nowt's happened with it.

Want a drink but can't be arsed to get dressed and go to the shop.
There should be a drinks take-away service with home delivery.

There are try www.justeat.com expensive though

Darn you sick people. My hub's just been sick. That's the the last time I put any BCGers in the cupboard under the stairs. Angry

I tried that, put in my postcode and it just returned my local kebab, Indian and chippie places, none of them will deliver me alcohol.

Are you sure you searched for drinks delivery services?

Aah I live in the sin pit of North London, there's 3 companies that deliver nothing but booze and fags.