Alan Partridge's Mid Morning Matters - Series 1 Page 2

Thought that was the best episode tonight. Very, very funny indeed.

Couldn't stop laughing when he kept asking the MP whether the local council had put up bus fares Laughing out loud Reminded me of the "I'm not driving a mini metro" scene from I'm Alan Partridge (Series One).

Just finished watching them on TV run, wow can't believe I didn't watch them online. Just so good and my favourite thing on TV at the minute. Sidekick Simon and the female cohost in the last episode are both brilliant.

Recorded last night's repeat episode so am looking forward to it, sad it's the last one though.

Thank heavens the DVD of this series finally comes out in November.

I didn't manage to watch them on YouTube either but I've just finished catching up on my Sky Plus and it's fantastic. Funniest thing I've seen on TV for a long while. So many classic moments. Sidekick Simon was great though.

I thought Alan looked very nice in his raspberry jacket.
I wish he could find a nice woman and be happy, like David Brent did.

Quote: zooo @ August 21 2012, 1:22 PM BST

I thought Alan looked very nice in his raspberry jacket.
I wish he could find a nice woman and be happy, like David Brent did.

Although Brent finding happiness with that Milf hotty was a bit unrealistic.

Is Partridge single again? I thought he might have still had Sonja out in the static caravan.

Well I presume so, after his efforts to take out his lady sidekick.

Interesting bit of info on why Partridge went to SKY: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a405201/armando-iannucci-on-alan-partridge-sky-move-bbc-wanted-to-interfere.html

Sounds a bit odd. Wasn't the deal all along that they were selling TV rights to a show that was already produced? That almost makes it sound like Baby Cow were (somewhat underhandedly) trying to flog the show to a broadcaster before the web premiere, but after having already agreed with Foster's on its format.

Really enjoyed the first series of this, not as good as I'm Alan Partridge but still some cracking funny moments. Any news on when the second series is due out?

Series 2 has just finished its run on Sky Atlantic: where's the series thread?

There isn't a separate one. You can just use this.

Out on DVD next week I can finally watch it!

Quote: Aaron @ 23rd March 2016, 4:26 PM GMT

There isn't a separate one. You can just use this.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/32789/