Current kid's TV Page 3

Most kid's shows I liked when I was young, I can still happily watch now. But Scooby Doo is TERRIBLE. I don't know how I could ever have enjoyed it.

Regular Show
Adventure Time
Chowder

God alone knows the quantity of drugs ingested by the writers, but it certainly pays off.

Quote: Harridan @ July 25 2012, 9:51 AM BST

In the Night Garden is absolutely terrifying. It's like a fever dream that has somehow been broadcast. The Macca Pakka song pushes me over the edge.

That show is similar to how I imagine a childrens show would be if written by Bill Bailey, Ross Noble and the guys from The Mighty Boosh. There's another kids show called The Hoobs that is really odd. I think the characters at least speak a proper language in that one.

I have no problem with Teletubbies. It's a show to teach 2-3 year olds colours and how to count to four.

Handy tools for later life I'm sure you'll agree.

Bear in the Big Blue House is also quite good as, despite being a bit 'Your Unique' and 'We're all different' and 'Obey the Devil' there's the Muppet sensibility behind it and has some knowing self-deprecating moments that make it worth sitting through.

That f**king Barney the f**king Dinosaur though.

C**t.