Sitcom writer needs help

hi just started a very good sit com would like to write with someone im in the birmingham areas

Sorry I wanted to work with someone writing a shit sitcom.

you will

Great to have someone believe in me!

Quote: sootyj @ July 20 2012, 10:21 PM BST

Sorry I wanted to work with someone writing a shit sitcom.

Pick me. Pick me!

Yeh but are you shit enough? Or merely a bit rubbish?

40 minutes and no offers does this mean I will have to go back to writing shit sit coms

Why don't you just tempt us?

Say hello chat to us, tell us about yourself and maybe compliment our hair.

Because if it was your penis and not a sitcom you were talking about.
You've just asked a bar full of strangers to blow you.

Andthat's just rude.

what I can say is I am very serious about what I write,i have some history some present and hopefully some future,i try not to be rude or compliment hair.and I would like to say hello

Hello Clifford

so whats your sitcom about?

roughly...

its based on 4 characters, colleagues and friends who work for a local radio station in the back ground, starting there jobs many year ago as a stepping stone to greater things only to find there lives have moved on in the last 10 years but not there careers except one who reads the traffic and weather.there are some interludes with radio presenters and phone ins...nothing funnier than the general public

Quote: clifford allen @ July 20 2012, 10:17 PM BST

hi just started a very good sit com would like to write with someone im in the birmingham areas

I see you've pulled out all the stops.

Quote: sootyj @ July 20 2012, 10:41 PM BST

Yeh but are you shit enough? Or merely a bit rubbish?

I wasn't quite good enough to become a staff writer on Lunch Monkeys. I may be over qualified.

Quote: clifford allen @ July 20 2012, 11:53 PM BST

what I can say is I am very serious about what I write,i have some history some present and hopefully some future,i try not to be rude or compliment hair.and I would like to say hello

Soots is just pointing out some forum etiquette in his own inimitable way. I know we've passed the 40 minute deadline but I'm in your area and happy to have a chat if you want. Pm me.

Quote: clifford allen @ July 21 2012, 12:39 AM BST

its based on 4 characters, colleagues and friends who work for a local radio station in the back ground, starting there jobs many year ago as a stepping stone to greater things only to find there lives have moved on in the last 10 years but not there careers except one who reads the traffic and weather.there are some interludes with radio presenters and phone ins...nothing funnier than the general public

Sounds to me like you need the shine the Cotter symbol in the sky Clifford!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRwnU4TLQGQ&list=UU_eHiwwC0qTTGfrwyI23HJw&index=6&feature=plcp

Quote: clifford allen @ July 20 2012, 10:17 PM BST

im in the birmingham areas

You certainly seem unfamiliar with the capital.