Status report Page 4,646

How to get free beer! :)

http://redlion-cromer.co.uk/

I thought you were a Lobster guy?

I am fickle DaButt... and I mean come on... free beer??? You gotta do it! :)

I suppose you're already working on a scheme to place a Lobster video on their website? Does that make you a beer whore or a pub slut?

Fickle, my ass. (Have fun with that, sootyj.)

Sitting in a chair.

Quote: DaButt @ July 12 2012, 2:52 PM BST

I suppose you're already working on a scheme to place a Lobster video on their website? Does that make you a beer whore or a pub slut?

Fickle, my ass. (Have fun with that, sootyj.)

I've done lots of lobster vids, their website is rubbish. :) And I have written articles for the lobster etc and photos taken with it in the background or of people in the pub lol. Did get a bottle of very nice whisky from the landlord mind and a few treats here and there :)

On other exciting news. I have just used the expressions wing wang and weird boner in some writing I am doing!

Quote: Marc P @ July 12 2012, 2:57 PM BST

I have just used the expressions wing wang and weird boner in some writing I am doing!

Somewhere, RC is wondering what prompted the sudden appearance of a strange erection.

Quote: KLRiley @ July 12 2012, 10:44 AM BST

Riley has just received a bizarre text from those lovely people at LOCOG. An important email is on its way. Obey it or miss my event. No idea whether it means an event for which we have tickets or whether they've finally found a role for me. I hear the security needs a few more bodies.

They probably want to stick an anti-aircraft gun in your back garden.

About to stop sitting in the chair.

Quote: rwayne @ July 12 2012, 3:14 PM BST

What kind of chair?

Quote: DaButt @ July 12 2012, 3:02 PM BST

Somewhere, RC is wondering what prompted the sudden appearance of a strange erection.

:D

Quote: rwayne @ July 12 2012, 2:54 PM BST

Sitting in a chair.

Quote: rwayne @ July 12 2012, 3:14 PM BST

Aw, rwayne's joining in with Status Reportage!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 12 2012, 3:29 PM BST

What kind of chair?

Seconded. And what prompted the original sitting in of chair, and decision to stop? Has it happened yet? I'm on the edge of my seat. We should compare.

Chip's wearing non-squelching shoes today and back to his stealthy best. Cool

Quote: chipolata @ July 12 2012, 3:41 PM BST

Chip's wearing non-squelching shoes today and back to his stealthy best. Cool

Are you pouncing?

Quote: Booo @ July 12 2012, 3:43 PM BST

Are you pouncing?

I like the option to be available to me.