Gemma has no friends Page 2

Quote: Marc P @ July 11 2012, 9:50 AM BST

One Tip tim, and no offence - get hold of some actors! :)

I did

phwoor!

And now I'm banned from the theatre, I ruined the play but it was worth it.

Phwoor!

It's all go in Sheringham!

Huzzah! :)

Quote: Tim Ewins @ July 3 2012, 5:37 PM BST

So here is my first little clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95pf55og_zY

My favourite :)

Thanks guys! And Shannonbell(? - when I relpy I no longer see your name/comments) thanks! I'm glad you liked the garlic one! This makes me happy!

As for actors, I sort of agree. I didn't really think it would be necessary to get proper actors in for this as the joke really lies in the lyrics and the silly dance and theres only really one line.

I'll be honest we've both done 3 years of performing arts but I guess its not showing. Either way, the next project involves around 5 people, all of who aspire to be actors/actresses.

Any tips on the acting front?

Also, importantly, has anyone found it funny yet?

That garlic is a pretty good actor! I quite enjoyed the first video too, but it did remind me of the time a bin told me to f**k off. :(

Quote: Tim Ewins @ July 11 2012, 4:46 PM BST

I'll be honest we've both done 3 years of performing arts but I guess its not showing. Either way, the next project involves around 5 people, all of who aspire to be actors/actresses.

3 years where though? And maybe being directed and performing better material? Don't get people who aspire,that's you. get people who can. It's not expensive unless you know.. you are just having fun mucking about and learning. Which is cool :)