Ross Noble Page 2

I sometimes wonder whether people would think he was so funny, if he didn't have his Geordie accent.

Quote: Aaron @ February 23 2009, 8:17 PM GMT

He has/had a farm in Australia? Does he live there...?

His farm was in St Andrews, where he lived for half the year. I believe he spent the other half of the year in England, although I'm not exactly sure where.

Going to see him in May. Can't wait, saw him last year and he was amazing. Genius at improv too

He did a GREAT show about Melbourne. It was bloody fantastic. Heard it on the plane.

Just come back from seeing him, this is the second time and just as awesome as he took us through the dangers of useing poodles as water cannons, Avatar with cats and the hits of Tight Fit.

For me, he's the funniest man out there at the moment, though got tickets to see Greg Davies and Ardal O'Hanlon.

Here is an interview with Ross Noble on Tyne Tees News. Story

Quote: Ian Wolf @ November 17 2010, 8:55 PM GMT

Here is an interview with Ross Noble on Tyne Tees News. Story

Will we need an interpreter?

I like him too actually.

I like him on Just A Minute, and when he's being interviewed by Jonathon Ross on the radio. Not sure I'd ever want to see him over a prolonged period, though.

His live shows are amazing.

Agreed. I loved it.

Bump, sorry.

But after my evening fix of JK, I went back to live TV and caught a few minutes of Live at The Apollo.

This raised a huge question for me which is . . . .

Who the f^ck ever told Ross Noble that he was funny ?

Quote: Oldrocker @ May 19 2012, 1:32 AM BST

Bump, sorry.

But after my evening fix of JK, I went back to live TV and caught a few minutes of Live at The Apollo.

I think he is one of those comedians who you find really funny or just don't get. Also I don't think alot of his humour works in 5 minute set, I never thought he was that funny until I saw some of his DVDs.

Quote: Oldrocker @ May 19 2012, 1:32 AM BST

Bump, sorry.

Pretty much every person who's posted in this thread up to you?

Quote: GGdown @ May 19 2012, 3:08 PM BST

Pretty much every person who's posted in this thread up to you?

Fair comment and perhaps I was raised in a different sort of world.

Thank goodness.

Quote: reds @ May 19 2012, 2:24 AM BST

I think he is one of those comedians who you find really funny or just don't get. Also I don't think alot of his humour works in 5 minute set, I never thought he was that funny until I saw some of his DVDs.

Yeah, there's no such thing as being objectively funny. People who find him funny find him funny because they find him funny. As for me, he's the person who got me liking standup at all*.

* As in, watching him made me like standup, he didn't personally get me into standup by lending me DVDs or anything.