Hello forum people. I'm new. Be nice. Please.

Hello people yes I have finally found this forum. I am not entirely sure why it took me so long but better late than never. I hope. Looks like a good forum and looking forward to getting involved.

howdy

:) Hi there, what comedy do you like? Wave

Welcome Wave

Thank you for the welcome people. And Dellas the short answer would be lots of comedy but I'll go into more detail:

Stand-ups I love are the likes of Josie Long, Bert Kreischer, Jay Mohr, George Carlin, Louis CK, Mitch Hedberg, Daryl Wright, Joe Rogan & Bill Bailey to name just a few.

Sitcoms I love: 30 Rock, Arrested Development and Spaced to name just a few.

I love Podcasts like: Mohr Stories, Plus One, Smodcast, The Wright Turn, The Joe Rogan Experience, The Secret Stash.

And way too many films to mention without boring people.

:) Crikey not heard of half of them? Are they American or Sky?

Welcome Richy, I'm new here also but everyone is so friendly so jump on in. :)

Hi and shit x

Welcome, Richard.

;) Hello fellah! Wave

It's nice you're all being nice. Thanks and yeah Dellas a lot of that stuff is American yeah.

Looking forward to getting involved with this forum and all the goodness that it can offer

Quote: RichyWright @ April 8 2012, 6:41 PM BST

It's nice you're all being nice. Thanks and yeah Dellas a lot of that stuff is American yeah.

Looking forward to getting involved with this forum and all the goodness that it can offer

I like those American things too! Recently getting into some British comedy though :) Welcome from one newby to another