Attack Of The Crab-Handed Men

I flagged this up in Status Report, but I suppose it should be in here really instead, so here it is again. Sorry.

Just a small snippet of something I wrote, pulled from a longer Stott/Bussell/Ricketts joint, featuring Kevin Eldon and Alice Lowe:

http://comedyburble.com/2012/03/08/missing-scene-crab-handed/

Nice one. So is Missing Scene dead? :(

Cheers; not dead, never dead, just limping a bit.

:) Cool, good luck to you all.

Laughing out loud Great stuff

Finally get to see Missing Scene and by Jingo it's excelent

Depressing bearing in mind the amount of drivel that keeps get new series these days.

Thanks; as I said, it's only a very small snippet, and there's more to it than the black and white B-Movie bits. One thing we'd all love is to try and get it considered as an Adult Swim programme, seems like something that might fly there. Unfortunately we have no idea how to go about this.

Ooh...Robert Popper retweeted the link-!

It's always been good. Silly to say... but maybe too good {the show} for the numpties in charge nowadays.

I'm going to be a git and make one criticism -- Thought the screaming, talking on the phone, then continuing to scream joke was a bit hack.

Apart from that it was awesome. All hail the Ricketts, Bussell and Stott!

Impressive production - and funny.

Quote: Yacob Wingnut @ March 11 2012, 10:18 AM GMT

I'm going to be a git and make one criticism -- Thought the screaming, talking on the phone, then continuing to scream joke was a bit hack.

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion! :D

Though the word 'hack' did make me bristle momentarily, I prefer the word cliched.

:)

This is great. I genuinely laughed a number of times. That number was 4. It's filmed and acted brilliantly(I suppose it is Kevin Eldon) but it's made all the easier for them by a very funny script. I worried that it might peter out at the end but it had a lovely finish as well. Definite 5 stars for me. :D

Brilliant.

Bo.

Hey, big thanks you two, much appreciated. :)

Love this sketch. Alice Lowe is so good in it.