What are you listening to now? Page 869

:D Revenge is sweet AJ! Listening to 'Material World'R4 always interesting, sad as they are closing the programme down.

Quote: AJGO @ February 20 2012, 8:01 PM GMT

Just put the radio on and it was Christina Aguilera Beautiful- the cat jumped up and legged it out the room, has cheered me right up :D

Your cat has some taste

Toot & The Maytals - Sweet & Dandy

Quote: DaButt @ February 8 2012, 8:05 PM GMT

It's essentially a classic rock station and that genre of music wasn't exactly overpopulated with non-white musicians. Hendrix, Thin Lizzy, Living Colour and ???

As someone who listens to 99% Black music, I agree with this comment. There's also the fact that most of today's Black music that gets played on mainstream Radio and TV is shit. There is good stuff out there, but you've got to search for it, because it's all underground stuff. Of course there's always old music as well. The best Radio show for Black music is Craig Charles' Funk show, on Saturday evenings, on 6 Music.

;) Do love a bit of Bob Marley, really chillin' and Eddy Grant, really cheers me!

The Spanish version of 'Are You A Man Or A Muppet' on Radio 2 - Laughing out loud
Will be buying soundtrack today.

Kate Bush - James and the Cold Gun

still sounds so fresh!

I think I should put this in the gaming thread really; the Agent Armstrong Soundtrack.

I can't get Iris by Goo Goo Dolls out of my head. Please help me

In case anyone was worried, I washed my brain out with some Faith No More and soothed it with some Emeli Sande. Then refilled the catchy tune section with the Sunship mix of Alyssa Reid Alone Again

That Lana Del Ray fella.
Are all her songs this Dirgey?

:D Dunno, I perform amazing acrobatics to change the station as quickly as possible if Born to Die starts

Hallelujah, Leonard Cohen

Do enjoy the Buckley version but this is more broken and beautiful imo

Quote: AJGO @ February 25 2012, 11:30 PM GMT

Hallelujah, Leonard Cohen

Do enjoy the Buckley version but this is more broken and beautiful imo

I like the John Cale version for the way it bridges those two versions IMO.

Mozart 40 - Trevor Pinnock and The English Concert.

The Pina Colada song on Radio 2.

Thinking about this, what would you do in that situation? Laugh for a moment or slap him round the face - although she started it.