Status report Page 4,312

I have no idea what's going on either Gav. But it's making it slightly easier to drag myself away from here to do work!

You're welcome!

I want to thank my Mum, God and Jesus.

Quote: Gavin @ February 24 2012, 2:01 PM GMT

Isn't everyone in a snarky mood today? Has some shat in all your cereals?

Post-NJ rejection blues. (That sounds like a song.)

Quote: L.E. @ February 24 2012, 2:05 PM GMT

What about the Holy Spirit???? See that's just mean!

I'm sleeping with him.

Quote: L.E. @ February 24 2012, 2:05 PM GMT

I'd like to thank all the people who didn't make the obvious 'joke' after reading that... you all know who you are!

Quote: L.E. @ February 24 2012, 2:11 PM GMT

I'm sleeping with him.

I am a Catholic and have just fainted. Well a lapsed Catholic... but I used to be an Altar boy you know!

Quote: Gavin @ February 24 2012, 2:01 PM GMT

Has some shat in all your cereals?

My flatmate eats Coco Pops with hot milk every morning. It does look a bit like a Guinness shit.

Marc, are you suggesting some people may misunderstand the point of other people's posts????

The very idea!

Just say what you mean to say Rwayne and please don't drag me into silly game playing, thanks.

Marc, you removed the part of your post that asked me a question and now you've made me look like a nut.
Damn your eyes.

Quote: rwayne @ February 24 2012, 2:21 PM GMT

Marc, you removed the part of your post that asked me a question and now you've made me look like a nut.
Damn your eyes.

I didn't ask a question I made a statement. And then decided to withdraw it. If you want to clarify what you meant with the reference you made... by all means do.

Quote: Marc P @ February 24 2012, 2:22 PM GMT

I didn't ask a question I made a statement. And then decided to withdraw it. If you want to clarify what you meant with the reference you made... by all means do.

Well you 'quoted' what I'd written, and said: "Are you trying to say..." and ended with a question mark.
Seemed like a question to me.

Answer it then. It was a statement not a question. And you have capitalised the 'Are' which was half way through what I wrote. Like I said I don't want to play silly games and like I also said if you wish to clarify the reference you were making... please go ahead.