The BCG women's views forum. Page 4

Quote: sootyj @ February 15 2012, 11:59 AM GMT

A cup of your green discharge would be preferable to most stuff sold at Costas.

I'll stick with the coffee, thanks..

Quote: sootyj @ February 15 2012, 11:59 AM GMT

A cup of your green discharge would be preferable to most stuff sold at Costas

I've never drank any to be fair but lots of fellas have!

Quote: Charley @ February 16 2012, 12:46 AM GMT

I've never drank any to be fair but lots of fellas have!

I raise my glass of sick to Charley, Queen of the BCG.

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick

:) Why fanking you muchly. :)

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 15 2012, 1:00 PM GMT

I'll stick with the coffee, thanks..

Sorry hon, but I bet you have eaten a fair few pints in your life time. I ain't the only green bird!

Quote: Charley @ February 15 2012, 11:25 AM GMT

I don't mind a women's thread but I have rules.
Can we talk about our innards as well as men's outards?
I only have women friends for this purpose really. To talk about the disgusting things you don't want to share with a fella.
Don't get me wrong, I love a girlie chat on occasions about makeup and shit but it is rare.
There is nothing more fulfilling to me than sitting in Costa Coffee and discussing discharge and flappy vaginal problems. I need to be assured that my stuff is normal stuff. On the rare occasion it is discovered that I am not normal, I need reassurance that I am still a fellow human being that just excretes green shit.

So for this purpose I would love a woman's thread but not if you're going to try and ban me like Costa Coffee!
I can do serious talk but I need a bit of filth thrown in. A bit like giving a dog a bone. Just the occasional snippet to keep me quiet?
X

You need some girl friends from that series Target Women. They only seem to talk about that (and yogurt).

Quote: ellipsis @ February 16 2012, 1:25 AM GMT

You need some girl friends from that series Target Women. They only seem to talk about that (and yogurt).

Ooooh not seen that. but yogurt bores me! I might be interested in a bit if yogi if they offered some funky flavours.

Quote: Charley @ February 16 2012, 11:32 AM GMT

Ooooh not seen that. but yogurt bores me! I might be interested in a bit if yogi if they offered some funky flavours.

Doctors recommend that you don't use live yogurt during your menstrual cycle, otherwise your pants will look like a Mueller fruit corner.

RC, Why are you expert on all things gyno?.. do you actively read 'The Lancet'

Well, your comments are far more 'destructive' than 'constructive' and suggest you try harder if you're attempting humour here.

We have both complained to 'moderators' and I have tried to adhere to their suggestions, I really do not think you have complied.

Teary

Quote: dellas @ February 17 2012, 4:57 AM GMT

Well, your comments are far more 'destructive' than 'constructive' and suggest you try harder if you're attempting humour here.

I find him quite funny.

I fully expect bashing, not RC, as usual guys, but is He that funny?? You Decide!!

See above.

Last bit changed, for fear of offence.

Quote: dellas @ February 17 2012, 4:57 AM GMT

RC, Why are you expert on all things gyno?.. do you actively read 'The Lancet'

Are you completely oblivious to the preceding posts? RC made a "gyno" joke in response to a "gyno" joke made by a living, breathing member of the female sex: funny banter between friends. If that sort of thing bothers you then you're in the wrong place. I honestly can't see the moderators getting worked up over jokes posted on a comedy site by consenting adults.

Quote: dellas @ February 17 2012, 5:21 AM GMT

Last bit changed, for fear of offence.

REALLY?!

Dread to think what it is before.

I really am confused to what you adgenda is here on this board, it is clear from the nature of your posts you have one, but not sure what you are trying to achieve?

What would the BCG look like for you to feel that you no longer need to add these frequent snipes at people as you so frequently do?

Maybe if we know this we can help you find a home where your utopia exists.

Ah Dellas once again I reach out to help you ... and once again you'd rather ignore my help and questions.

What am I to think?

I think she thinks you are having a snipe yourself, Dan! :)

Quote: Marc P @ February 17 2012, 12:14 PM GMT

I think she thinks you are having a snipe yourself, Dan! :)

And as her agent and representative you take 10% of the snipe? ;)