Who do you fancy? Page 774

Yes, quite right TB - women should be ranked in attractiveness and the sooner we have the definitive scale the better!

Quote: Marc P @ February 11 2012, 3:37 PM GMT

Yes, quite right TB - women should be ranked in attractiveness and the sooner we have the definitive scale the better!

I just knew that on a thread like this there would be lots of ranking going on.

:)

It's a good idea and maybe could be extended to a scale for what is and isn't
funny. Would take out all this pesky having to think for ourselves.

I thought the scale already exists, since Helen of Troy.

A scale from 0 to 1000 ships.

Where have I ranked all women in order of attractiveness? Is it wrong to state that I find the woman in the Picture 2 (Mrs Average) more attractive than the woman in Picture 1 (the lingerie lady)?

Or are all women equally attractive?

:S

Quote: TopBanana @ February 11 2012, 4:01 PM GMT

Where have I ranked all women in order of attractiveness? Is it wrong to state that I find the woman in the Picture 2 (Mrs Average) more attractive than the woman in Picture 1 (the lingerie lady)?

Or are all women equally attractive?

:S

There was that thread you started, 'Top Banana's Definitive Ranking of All the Women; AKA The Skank Scale'

I really am trying my best and under very difficult circumstances. It doesn't help that the men on here fancy just about anything with a pulse.

For instance - out these two, who would you choose?

Who are they?

Quote: AJGO @ February 11 2012, 4:24 PM GMT

Who are they?

It's all the same woman, Weather Presenting babe Claire Nasir. These are before and after pictures. She managed to shed a load of weight and is now prancing around with her nik naks out at any given opportunity - and so she should.

Here is another picture to illustrate the point -

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 11 2012, 4:19 PM GMT

I really am trying my best and under very difficult circumstances. It doesn't help that the men on here fancy just about anything with a pulse.

Why does that anger you so much though?
Who cares? Surely it means there's more of the 'pretty ones' left for you (hypothetically).

Quote: zooo @ February 11 2012, 4:39 PM GMT

Who cares? Surely it means there's more of the 'pretty ones' left for you (hypothetically).

The pretty ones nationwide shuddered suddenly, as they felt an unexplainable chill creep into their bones. Mandy, young, blonde, toned, rack you could beat an elephant to death with, checked the doors were locked.

Quote: zooo @ February 11 2012, 4:39 PM GMT

Hypothetically is correct!

I suppose it makes me angry because it reflects badly on us as a nation. No other country on Earth celebrates unattractive people the way that the British do.

Is it any wonder that all British women are stereotyped as being ugly? Or that all British men are stereotyped as being gay or hen pecked?

I don't know if it's laziness, low standards or just lack of self esteem, but we should demand more from our 'famous' people.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 11 2012, 4:46 PM GMT

Hypothetically is correct!

I suppose it makes me angry because it reflects badly on us as a nation. No other country on Earth celebrates unattractive people the way that the British do.

Is it any wonder that all British women are stereotyped as being ugly? Or that all British men are stereotyped as being gay or hen pecked?

I don't know if it's laziness, low standards or just lack of self esteem, but we should demand more from our 'famous' people.

Oh dear.

Claire Nasir looks fine in all those pictures.