Who do you fancy? Page 778

Daisy Lowe.

I look like Daisy Lowe after an accident in a factory making pork pies, acid, and fake warts

Quote: Rooface @ February 11 2012, 5:49 PM GMT

I think when people try to get serious, it causes problems. You miss the point of the thread then and no one wants a fun thread to turn into a political rally on celebrity, sexism, and gender roles.

True, and I know I often sound more pompous than I would if I was engaging in a debate face to face, but think if someone reads something they massively disagree with then they should be able to challenge that (if RC is entitled to disagree with everyone's choices then others are entitled to disagree with his statements!)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 11 2012, 5:49 PM GMT

Like it. That's clever.

Nobody else noticed.

But I've seen it used either in some novels or perhaps on TV.

Still Taylor Swift.

Quote: AJGO @ February 11 2012, 7:40 PM GMT

True, and I know I often sound more pompous than I would if I was engaging in a debate face to face, but think if someone reads something they massively disagree with then they should be able to challenge that (if RC is entitled to disagree with everyone's choices then others are entitled to disagree with his statements!)

Arguing with RC doesn't count. He is purely here for the piss taking. Smarmy

Forgive me, but you are tarred by the same brush, no regard to the 'degradation' of women. You are indeed a traitor to womankind, pander to the guys all you want, it will not get you anywhere. This a weakness of character. Rolling eyes

Quote: dellas @ February 12 2012, 5:45 AM GMT

Forgive me, but you are tarred by the same brush, no regard to the 'degradation' of women. You are indeed a traitor to womankind, pander to the guys all you want, it will not get you anywhere. This a weakness of character. Rolling eyes

FFS you don't like the thread... I hear you have this option to not read it, but let people who enjoy it and posting in it, enjoy it without you standing over them tutting.

Admittedly I'm not on here a lot, but just spending 20 minutes reading various posts and threads, I am not exactly sure what you are doing here, you don't seem to enjoy any of the threads, any of the people.

Quote: zooo @ February 11 2012, 4:48 PM GMT

Oh dear.

This is my line!!! :O

Quote: TopBanana @ February 11 2012, 5:02 PM GMT

1, 2 and 4 are lovely (from left to right).

Makes note on the scale.

Have you ever thought, that well some women like looking at beautiful because they're aesthetically pleasing? You know in the same way I can admire Benedict Cumberbatche's bones structure, because it's nice? Like a lilly or a foggy Welsh mountain?

It's not all about sex.

And movies aimed at women are replete with beautiful women other women like looking at. I certainly wouldn't watch a chickflick because it had a pretty lead

I'm not sure that was her point! :)

I couldn't think of a way of really adressing the point that Roo most likely a traitor to woman kind?
I mean she never attends the meetings of our big male conspiracy in your tree house.

Quote: sootyj @ February 12 2012, 10:25 AM GMT

I couldn't think of a way of really adressing the point that Roo most likely a traitor to woman kind?
I mean she never attends the meetings of our big male conspiracy in your tree house.

Dutch Elm Disease. The untold story! :(

This is so out of order, I don't know where to begin. I was going to write a massive tirade denouncing you and your hypocritical views, but I'm sure Roo will let you know her true feelings and doesn't need me (or any man) to speak for her.

One thing is abundantly clear, you should apologise immediately for your cruel, misguided and unwarranted comments.

You come onto Roo's thread and call her a traitor to womankind?! FFS, who the hell do you think you are?! As far as I can see, there is only one woman here doing a disservice to their gender.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 12 2012, 11:48 AM GMT

As far as I can see, there is only one woman here doing a disservice to their gender.

Is it Zooo...?