Collections Page 3

Rolling eyes Your grandad was a policeman, I take it? A psychiatrist? A very understanding man who's seen the world and good at sorting these things out?

He was just a very loving Grandad who loved his granddaughter a lot.

:)

Before I could write, I used to collect all the junk mail, then scribble rubbish on the back of it in crayon and give it to our milkman as a letter.
Three times a week.

Poor bastard.

And did your grandad have to talk to you too?

He was the milkman.

Teary

Quote: zooo @ October 24 2011, 12:51 PM BST

Before I could write, I used to collect all the junk mail, then scribble rubbish on the back of it in crayon and give it to our milkman as a letter.
Three times a week.

Poor bastard.

Little were you to know that milkman was infact Carla Lane.

I collect philatelists.

I collect in-flight safety cards. So far I only have about a dozen though.

I read somewhere 12 people died in plane accidents, simply because they didn't know what to do.

Quote: zooo @ October 24 2011, 12:51 PM BST

Three times a week.

Poor bastard.

Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ October 24 2011, 1:24 PM BST

I read somewhere 12 people died in plane accidents, simply because they didn't know what to do.

Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ October 24 2011, 1:24 PM BST

It's the idiots that kill others because they inflate their life jackets inside the plane... meaning they block the exits so no one else can get out.

But if everyone inflates their jackets inside, then you can have some "It's a Knockout" style fun to pass the time as you all try to bounce your way through the exits