What are you watching on TV? Page 1,520

I've enjoyed both episodes and I've seen Buffy and it was pants anyway, but up to this it's the socks too.

Although the wings in next week's preview looked a bit shit.

I won't hear a word spoken against Buffy's pants.

Johnathan Ross Show's got Alan Partridge on...yipee.

Got that baking prog on and after glimpsing her on a road driving prog the other day, I noticed again that Sue Perkins has a very peculiar way of walking. On all the countless panel shows she's on now, you don't see her legs. But now she's been set free a bit to wander around, I can't help but glare at her incredibly strange loopey walk. Like an astronaut walking on the moon.

She was walking along with comedy partner Mel and it really showed up what a wierd way of walking she has. I hope she makes more progs where we see her 'walking', as it is really very funny. :)

She's quite gawky.

If I was a lesbian I still would though.

Oh so would I.

:D

I once saw Sue Perkins filming something in a tiny village in Wiltshire. It's one of the last places you'd expect to see any film crew bothering with it all.

Quote: zooo @ October 2 2011, 11:57 AM BST

She's quite gawky.

If I was a lesbian I still would though.

She does look like what a certain global moderator would look like with a bit of extra oestrogen

Sloth love Chunk!

Having recently chucked out loads of crap I am smuggly watching Hoarders on Bio

Who pays for these clean ups?

Just saw the ad for the new Comic Strip episode, looks good.

they just found 2 dead cats buried in the garbage in a womans house

Bottom the complete series boxset.

I am on series one at the moment. And my favourite episode of series one is "Bottom's Up" where Eddie and Richie look after their landlord's shop for the day.

Im watching some Las Vegas Jailhouse and laughing at a woman complaining about being in same cell as hookers that have pimps. she is a hooker and hookers with pimps are below her. then goes on to shout at herself Laughing out loud