Who's more of a threat to world peace?

Just watching George W. Bush's speech in Jeursalem. And he's going on about what a threat to world peace Iran is, I really don't want to sound studenty, but am I the only one thinks that the Bush administration is more of a threat to world peace than Ahmidinejad? (apologies for spelling)

What do you think?

In their own ways, they're just as bad as each other.

The biggest threat to world peace? Err...Jerf :D

Fundamentalism is bad, be it evangelical Christians or Extremist Islamics.

Anyone who has god on their side is dangerous.
He's a great midfielder. :)

No arab country has ever had democracy - ironically, the only country with non sharia law courts, religuous pluralism and easy access to further education for women was Iraq. Saddam actually won a unesco award at one time. Anyway, they're pretty much open about their lack of tolerance.

The problem with western fundamentalists/c*ntish Americans is they're so disingenuous. They talk so piously about saving the world from darkness, but they have put dollars and guns into the hands of pretty much all of the most despicable politicos of the last fifty years.

Ronaldo.

Laughing out loud

Everything is a threat to world peace. I could be a threat to world peace if I wanted to be.

But to answer the original question Iran is obviously a threat to world peace cos it keeps provoking America which is one of 3 countries that could destroy the world.

But if it wasn't for the attitude (perceived or actual) of 'the West' (ie America), then Iran wouldn't feel in such a position where it goes on the offensive in quite the same manner.

Quote: Aaron @ January 9, 2008, 10:38 PM

But if it wasn't for the attitude (perceived or actual) of 'the West' (ie America), then Iran wouldn't feel in such a position where it goes on the offensive in quite the same manner.

I'm not going to sit here and defend America...Wave :)

Will anyone, I wonder?

Who's Jerf and why does no-one like him? I think I've missed something.

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ January 9, 2008, 6:42 PM

Fundamentalism is bad, be it evangelical Christians or Extremist Islamics.

Who do the Christians kill? Where is their terrorism? Where are their marches?

Quote: Philly Baby @ January 9, 2008, 11:07 PM

Who do the Christians kill?

Is it gays?

Quote: Philly Baby @ January 9, 2008, 11:07 PM

Who do the Christians kill? Where is their terrorism? Where are their marches?

I think Nigel meant the neo-conservative christian right in America. Who do they kill? It's more practical to ask who DON't they kill.

Any fanatical religious groups. I am talking about them all. They all insist we be the same. Invite a Jehovah Witness in for a chat & just listen to them. They have an answer for f**king everything. Nor do they understand the word no. The best way to get rid of them is to show them your nickers. Worked for me.

Seriously though the answer truly is those groups who use religion as a means to brainwash & cause suffering to others in the name Of whatever God they pretend to serve.