Edinburgh 2011 Stand-Up

Hello, I went to Edinburgh this year to do stand-up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeO4YNZrWwY

Stuart, that was fantastic! I thought it was both funny and engaging. Great audience participation as well. You could tell they were really enjoying themselves.

Chopz, went to your show on Sat 13th. Venue was v. busy but got a seat at the back of the venue.

You did a good job of starting things off and seemed to be the compere for the afternoon.

The first chap you introduced was hampered by late comers who he made constant reference to and this seemed to ruin his rhythm.

The second act seemed a bit more experienced and I seem to remember she had some nice stuff about ladybirds (was it ladybirds?) and their social lives.

Unfortunately we had to leave at this point so didn't get to see you in your capacity as headline act. I was obviously disappointed as I've enjoyed your previous online stuff (Screwball Scramble being a particluar favourite) but having watched your video it looks like it was a great set.

Anyway, hope your festival was fun. Solo hour next year, is it?

Bo.

I thought this was an excellent set. Very engaging and funny throughout.

Hi Stuart,

I would have to concur with the comments above a great set, very engaging with the audience without being nasty or vindictive. Keep up the great work!! and keep us posted on your progress!!

Jason.

Thank you very much everyone. Thanks for coming tot he show Bohannon, sorry you had to shoot off - I think as I remember all our Saturday shows were rowdy but great fun.

Solo hour in 2013 I think, going to take 2012 off so that I can afford to go on a regular holiday!

Excellent stuff.