Last of the Summer Wine - Stephen Lewis Page 2

They have, and I'm afraid Network come under regular criticism for not including subtitles, so you're probably out of luck there.

Edit: Just spoken to Network, and I'm afraid it is indeed subtitle-free. There may be resources online where subtitles can be found, however, but it seems a bit of an obscure show so you may be out of luck.

Quote: Aaron @ August 22 2011, 12:08 PM BST

They have, and I'm afraid Network come under regular criticism for not including subtitles, so you're probably out of luck there.

Edit: Just spoken to Network, and I'm afraid it is indeed subtitle-free. There may be resources online where subtitles can be found, however, but it seems a bit of an obscure show so you may be out of luck.

Yes, I presumed there wouldn't be any. The 'On the Buses' (Network) series I bought didn't have any either. I do of course understand that for British customers subtitles are somewhat redundant, however for the hard of hearing people, even in Britain, it's a pity that they're not available.
I'll have to think it over.

Thank you, Aaron, for the research.

Cheers,
Frederick

Quote: Aaron @ August 22 2011, 12:08 PM BST

Edit: Just spoken to Network...

Aaron, while we're talking about Network and since you seem to have contacts with them: Is there any indication that series 2 and 3 of 'The Piglet Files' will be released in the near future?

Thanks
Fred

Without even asking, I can say that I expect them to be released in due course. Everything's a bit up-in-the-air at the moment following the fire at their distribution centre, but otherwise I would have ... perhaps not expected, but certainly not been surprised, to see Series 2 out before Christmas.

Quote: Aaron @ August 23 2011, 12:30 PM BST

Without even asking, I can say that I expect them to be released in due course. Everything's a bit up-in-the-air at the moment following the fire at their distribution centre, but otherwise I would have ... perhaps not expected, but certainly not been surprised, to see Series 2 out before Christmas.

Great! I'll be looking forward to that then (even without subtitles) ;)
Thanks once again, Aaron!

I did read on another forum the comment that when Blakey talks to an Asian member of staff, with the qualification that he was in India during the war. He speaks Hindi on the same level as the Policeman in 'Allo 'Allo! and if he spoke like that to people in India, they would not know what he was going on about.