Ello. Page 2

Quote: zooo @ January 2, 2008, 11:51 PM

I actually did have a dream about Graham Chapman last night. But sadly he did no flying.

Oh :(
shame
Poor old dead flightless Chapman.

Welcome!

No one is funny here. It's not allowed. Nor is it allowed to be controversial or in any way offensive! That was last year!

I hope you've wiped your feet!

Come and have a tea and a choccie digestive! :)

Yes that's really me in the pic. More hair on my chin than me 'ead! Luvvaduck cor blimey!

Oh dear.
What do we do this year then?
Cos I can neither knit nor clog dance for the record.

And thank you :)
Don't mind if I do.

This year we're going to keep it light and fluffy and mellow!

I'm starting up a Morris Dancing Troupe to do a couple of dances I've created, it's all very quaint although we do hit each other with sticks but not across the face though. Well.. not hard anyway..

More tea dear and do help yourself to as many biccies as your molars can stand! :D

Take a wander around the site too there's a few heated discussions here and there but they'll soon stop and start mellowing out!!! *crunches on a biscuit*

Oooh
I once met a Morris King in Lincoln.
He wore such a mighty top hat and cloak and danced in such a majestical way.
I would love to join you but I would feel so lost in his shadow I could never lose myself hitting people with sticks.

Another cuppa would be lovely though. And I baked some fresh Viennese fingers, if you'd care for one.

Don't mind if I do ... I was quite noisy and argumentative last year but it's so nice just to *crunch* relax now.. *crunch* I'm a *crunch* spent force.. :$

I am going to have to change my avatar to a more mellow shot. That's 'last year' me..

YoYo my fellow female buddy.

Could either of you go for a man with a beard and some custard creams? ;)

When I say "go" I mean tea-drinking, Cluedo and hunt the thimble! Nothing too racy!

Welcome to the BSG Ranna Wave

Adam

Quote: Frankie Rage @ January 3, 2008, 1:04 AM

No one is funny here. It's not allowed.

I don't think we're in any immediate danger of breaking that rule.

Quote: Charley @ January 3, 2008, 1:46 AM

YoYo my fellow female buddy.

I'm pretty sure this is against the Trades Descriptions Act.

Quote: jacparov @ January 2, 2008, 11:09 PM

Thats a nice dream. I'm still rubbish in mine but Mariah Carey helps me get over it. Oh Mariah Lovey Lovey

You're a smart man Jacparov... Lovey Mariah

Welcome!! :)

Hello!

Quote: Frankie Rage @ January 3, 2008, 1:48 AM

Could either of you go for a man with a beard and some custard creams? ;)

When I say "go" I mean tea-drinking, Cluedo and hunt the thimble! Nothing too racy!

How do you feel about bourbons and scrabble?

Hi Ranna