Justin Bieber quiz I made whilst procrastinating

QUIZ - Are you Justin Beiber?

1. When your mum calls you in for your tea do you...

a)sing an improv song about how great mothers are and that everyone should have one.

b)shout 'F**k you! You know I like my dippy eggs runny, biatch!' and run sobbing to your bedroom.

c) be very surprised as you live over 150 miles from your parents in a secure unit.

2. A fluffy kitten comes over to you , do you...

a) name it 'mr strawberry pants' , take a photo of it and create it a facebook page so you can 'friend' it?

b)shoo it away as you don't want cat hair on your acne

c) hide it in your bottom drawer... shhh!

3. A friend comes to stay but wants you to go to a pub that's a bit rowdy with them, do you...

a) faux twist your ankle then insist the friend carry you all the way to casualty in their arms so you'll miss last orders?

b) go to the pub, then be the one to start some aggro, so's you'll be prepared?

c) lock your friend in the cellar, then listen to Pink Floyd loudly on your headphones to drown out their desperate cries for help.

Answers:

mainly a) You're probably Justin Bieber
mainly b) You're probably Justin Beiber with PMT
mainly c) You're probably Justin Bieber's top stalker

4. You find out that Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are negotiating a suicide pact. Are you...

a) Deleriously happy
b) Pleased
c) Annoyed that there's no speculation of Lady Gaga also joining the pact

Answers:
If you answered a) then well done.
If you answered b) then please show greater enthusiasm.
If you answered c) then "you're on the right track, baby".

I'm sure that kid is a decent enough chap.

But there's something about him that makes me want to stamp on his gormless, smug face.

^^^ Ditto. And the fact that he was on Ellen the other and she gave a him a friggin golf buggy!!! I'm sure the boy's rich enough to one himself