Here's the deal

After heroic amounts of procrastination, I've written a draft first episode of my sitcom. I'm dying for some feedback, but am too self-conscious to post it here.

So, if any kind souls would like to read a draft episode of my sitcom, please PM me and I will send it to you.

It's centred around a flatshare, the main characters are a gay man and a lesbian. Influences are Dinnerladies, Home Time, anything that's a bit wordy and teeters on the bittersweet.

I'm not usually this attention-seeking, but it's the first thing I've written so very conscious of it!

PM if interested.

Cheers

Kate

Quote: treppenwitz @ April 30 2011, 7:02 PM BST

After heroic amounts of procrastination, I've written a draft first episode of my sitcom. I'm dying for some feedback, but am too self-conscious to post it here.

So, if any kind souls would like to read a draft episode of my sitcom, please PM me and I will send it to you.

It's centred around a flatshare, the main characters are a gay man and a lesbian. Influences are Dinnerladies, Home Time, anything that's a bit wordy and teeters on the bittersweet.

I'm not usually this attention-seeking, but it's the first thing I've written so very conscious of it!

PM if interested.

Cheers

Kate

Man up Kate and post it in critique.