BSG SKETCH COMP 14.12-21.12 Page 5

Quote: marion @ December 23, 2007, 12:38 AM

I've got a horrible feeling that I'm everybody on this board and that my psychiatrist was right. :$

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Well I reckon anyone who posts as someone else is scitzo. I live safe in the knowledge that I am me! Maybe thats a dissapointment. I dont know!

Yeah, you're crap like everyone else on here. No decent critics, just compliments because you're all good buddies, well that's no compliment at all. Just crap

Quote: bushbaby @ December 23, 2007, 2:18 AM

Yeah, you're crap like everyone else on here. No decent critics, just compliments because you're all good buddies, well that's no compliment at all. Just crap

Oh well, at least you've managed to make this thread hilarious, eh?

Quote: bushbaby @ December 23, 2007, 2:18 AM

Ahhhh well you are not looking hard enough. Plenty of criticism has been given to all on here. Four people have suicided & I stabbed my grandad.
Grandad by the way, gasped with his last dying breath that he left a baby under a bush. He mentioned something like it was an arse hoooooooooooole.

I agree with Bushbaby that quite a few of the regular BSG'ers are "up themselves" and that the cliquey aspect of BSG is one of the down sides of the board. But hey ho... maybe the 'culprits' will recognise their "up themselves-ishedness" and turn over a new leaf in the New Year! Laughing out loud fat chance!

I do think though that there is some good critique by some. In my view what is required is honest but constructive criticism. It's certainly not appropriate just to say "nope" or "crap" as that is just crass but there a few twats on here that do do that from time to time. Like I've said before, unfortunately the twats don't know they're twats! ;)

Peace and Goodwill to all at this time of year!!!

Twats included!! :)

Quick vote goes to Frankie Rage, before I head off to panic buy Christmas Pressies...

OK - well the idea of these comps is that you don't actually criticise.

I could give reasons why I voted the way I did and why I didn't vote for someone else - i.e. it didn't make me laugh or it was too long to contemplate/concentrate but I really don't think anyone is interested. If you want critiquing put something on the critique thread - not here.

Quote: bushbaby @ December 23, 2007, 1:59 AM

I find this board so insestuous and you are all up your own arses, I'm out of here. You just vote for each other whether or not the writing is good, bad or indifferent and by God is it indifferent

There ARE some very talented people on this board. Most of us however, just do it for fun. Go get a new handbag & come back & play tomorrow. Dont leave. We really are ok on here you know.

Cliques on forums?

Laughing out loud

People who are "up themselves" on forums?

Laughing out loud

Frankie Rage?

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud
attempts to get 2000 posts by saying damn all

Teary I explode at 2,000 so Aaron said..

can i ask you something Frankie?