Arseholes

Do you like them?
Mine is quite cute. Have you ever tried to shave one though??

Not since Tuesday (ouch!)

You pick some good thread topics, it's nice!

personally, I'm not a fan. And the phrase 'chocolate starfish' really turns my stomach!

Quote: Charley @ December 15, 2007, 5:19 AM

Do you like them?
Mine is quite cute. Have you ever tried to shave one though??

What about your pussy? Or, 'the rancid canyon', as it's probably termed in your house.

;)

They do come in handy. If you didn't have them when you sat down all your innards would probably fall out.

Quote: Aaron @ December 15, 2007, 9:24 AM

What about your pussy? Or, 'the rancid canyon', as it's probably termed in your house.

;)

I think we've already discussed cocks and pussies as in Man About the House.

Quote: David Chapman @ December 15, 2007, 1:25 PM

They do come in handy. If you didn't have them when you sat down all your innards would probably fall out.

Ooooh ... reminds me of the horrible tale (urban myth probably) of the poor soul who flushed the loo in a 747 toilet while still sitting on it at 30,000 plus feet!

Urban myth.

Having a 'cute arsehole' sounds a bit oxymoronic to me.

My girlfriend tried to shave her arsehole a few weeks ago. It wasn't a success. I had to go into work with bits of loo roll stuck to my face and everything. Boom boom. Groan.

A weight lifter once tensed himself a bit too much mid-lift and his insides came out of his arse.

And that's a fact.

:O it so isnt

I (unfortunately) saw the pictures.

Sick

o_0

Wouldn't the opposite happen? I mean, tensing doesn't sound like it really equates to, uh, loosening. :S

Well, I can't remember the details.

Just the images...

:(

Sure they weren't doctored?

Pretty sure. I think it was on the news too.

I wish I was brave enough to google for it!
It possibly/probably wasn't true. But I kind of prefer to think it was. It was jolly funny.

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick

Google image search!!! If you dare look at the first image!!!!!!!

fficial&hs=QLu&q=weightlifter+ass+mishaps&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi" target="_blank">Nasty, nasty, nasty