Facebook Page 2

Mine's completely open to everyone. I don't particularly care who sees what. There's not much on there, and I'm not especially interesting anyway.

I like the book of face, my kith and kin are scattered all over the globe. It works well for just checking in with people from time to time, I find.

My privacy settings are set to 'Tin Foil Hat with chinstrap'. I've heard and read a few scary stories now about HR departments using facebook profiles/content in disciplinaries eg photos from a night out when a guy was on the sick. Also, I remember Friends Reunited. People with whom I had lost contact for jolly good reason suddenly came out of the woodwork wanting to 'be my friend'.

Aaron whats the BSG/BCG facebook group again?

Quote: ajp29 @ December 10, 2007, 10:43 AM

Aaron whats the BSG/BCG facebook group again?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2341977987

(p.s. My profile remains private to just my friends I'm afraid - too many embarrasing drunken photos!)

Quote: Aljado @ December 10, 2007, 9:31 AM

I've heard and read a few scary stories now about HR departments using facebook profiles/content in disciplinaries eg photos from a night out when a guy was on the sick.

If you're a retarded enough c**t to do that, then you deserve to be caught.

Quote: Mark @ December 10, 2007, 11:51 AM

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2341977987

(p.s. My profile remains private to just my friends I'm afraid - too many embarrasing drunken photos!)

I've got round that by creating another one (don't tell facebook though :P)

Quote: Aaron @ December 10, 2007, 11:52 AM

If you're a retarded enough see-you-next-tuesday to do that, then you deserve to be caught.

I feel it's only fair to lodge a protest on behalf of 'tards everywhere

Yeah, but they're still c**ts.

:P

Always does amaze me that people put things on the internet so everyone can see it, not realising that means everyone can see it. Like that lass that got fired from the tube.

I put stuff well aware that everyone can see it, and often hoping that they do!

As for wasserface (I forget her name for once), the spoof announcements got mixed up with main line of the story. The reason she actually lost her job (well, it wasn't really a job anyway, they're just not going to commission her to make further recordings) was that she made some comment along the lines of that it would be dreadful using the Tube as it's bloody spooky hearing her own voice. Somehow, that got distorted along the line to just "the Tube is dreadful", hence the problem.