Peter Kay ticket comp.

Hi everyone,

I just started working for Motorpoint. They're running a Peter Kay ticket competition going on through their Facebook page.

All you have to do is write a joke and you get entered for two tickets to one of his sold out Sheffield Arena shows.

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/motorpoint

We'll be giving away tickets for other comedians and acts in the future if he's not your cup of tea. :)

It's the last day of our competition today.

We've got three pairs of tickets to give away for Peter Kay's Sheffield Arena shows on the 29th, 30th and 31st of January.

Just tell us a joke on our page and we'll give tickets to the best three jokes!

Here's the link: www.facebook.com/motorpoint

Thanks everyone :D

I don't get it!
You are car salesmen with a facebook site.

You want jokes to win Peter Kay tickets.

The facebook site is very unclear where you want the jokes or what you will do with them. Or even if you need original gags or not.

It's a bit late in the day now but a clearer explanation would have been nice :)

I think if you give them a joke you may win a slightly used Peter Kay?

Sorry Stephen,

You post it on the our Facebook page wall.

Our Facebook page allows us to put out news and competitions.

We started sponsoring the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield from August and as part of the deal we get tickets to each gig. Rather than us having them all we'd give them away.

After we get in all the jokes we'll choose which three jokes we like the best and give a pair of tickets to each.

sootyj, I'm sorry we cannot guarantee the quality of our Peter Kay. Unlike our cars.

I'd stick that on your adds it made me titter.

Why thank you. We had to think about it. It took us a while.

Can't get Facebook at work could I enter your contest from here?

Yeah, why not. Just tell us your joke here and I'll put it through.

Same goes for you Stephen, if you're not sure where to write your joke.

Though we'll be announcing the winners through the Facebook page so you'll have to like the page to find out if you win.:)

Can I just win a used car please?

Quote: Charley @ January 15 2011, 3:30 AM GMT

Can I just win a used fanny please?I've worn my out