This time of night is so Wonderful.

This is one of the few advantages of working nights.

You can be writing away, contributing to the forum, having a wee laugh with the nightowls.

And one by one you see your cyber friends disappear to their bedlington's.

Goodnight The Rage,
Farewell Aaron
Take care Badge
Cheers Jacparov
Pleasant tidings Jude
Tatty Bye ajp29
Sweet dreams Goldielocks
On yer bike jdubya

And once again you are left alone to run amok on the forum. I could do anything now at 02:05 in the morning.

I could if I wanted start 35 different threads about Cheese, there is no fecker around to stop me.

I could be outrageously Racist and get the site temporarily banned on Public decency charges.

I could take my Lad out and rub it all over the VDU if I wanted [ though granted, I'm not too sure the other night nurses on the ward would approve ].

Christ being the last to bed makes you feel like a God

Either that or I have overdone the BZP tonight.

Sleep Well,

Until the morning then

Kent Pete

you going to bed?

puff

Quote: Kent Pete @ November 29, 2007, 1:58 AM

I could if I wanted start 35 different threads about Cheese, there is no fecker around to stop me.

But then you could quite easily find your account temporarily - or permanently - banned. :)

Quote: Kent Pete @ November 29, 2007, 1:58 AM

I could be outrageously Racist...

Cos Aaron and Mark don't have problems with your everyday racist, of course ;)

"I could if I wanted start 35 different threads about Cheese, there is no fecker around to stop me".

Aaron, Please show me where in the rules it mentions that you cannot start a number of threads about Cheeses and I will retract my cheesey threat.

The topic of the threads is in this case inconsequential. The opening numerous pointless ones is the problem. It's called trolling. :)

(And being a c**t.)

What about 34 threads about cheese, and 1 about pickled onions?

*raises an eyebrow, disapprovingly*

Sorry, I shalt be quiet :D

*runs off back to the cupboard under the stairs*