Keeping Up Appearances Forum Page 2

Nice forum. The flower background is very appropriate!

Yes, I'm a KUAF fan. Very good show.

The only thing about your forum is there doesn't seem to be a place on it to talk about the show. There only seems to be a place to talk about the book.

Quote: Steve Charlie @ November 30 2009, 11:42 AM GMT

Nice forum. The flower background is very appropriate!

Yes, I'm a KUAF fan. Very good show.

The only thing about your forum is there doesn't seem to be a place on it to talk about the show. There only seems to be a place to talk about the book.

You must register to view all forums, once registered there is a place to discuss may more things, such as the shows, cast, episodes, support cast, rate the episodes, KUA on Ebay, ETC. Also non-KUA related there is a section for film chat, telly chat, music chat, links chat, sport chat, ETC.

So please become a member then you will be able to view many more sections of the forum.

On 20th October 2010 -at exactly 18:42 my fan club and forum will be one year old, so we are having a celebratory chat night, so if you want to chat with us feel free to pop along.

On 29th October 2010 it will be exactly 20 years ince the first ever Keeping Up Appearances episode was transmitted on British television. On this night we will also be having a live chat with a huge treat:
Harold Snoad - Director of Keeping Up Appearances has agreed to join us for an on-line live chat, it may not be 100% guaranteed due to a family event of his, and if this occurs the night of the chat he won't be able to join us, but it is more likely to go ahead with him joining us.

So if you want to take part in any of these events, and chat to a member of television history - chat on the night listed above at: http://keepingupappearances.forumotion.com/

I look forward to seeing you there!

Just to remiond eveyone that the (hoepfully live chat with Harold Snoad) will be on tonight between 19:00 - 21:00 (7:00 - 9:00). ;)

Quote: OnTheBusesCrazy @ October 29 2010, 12:44 PM BST

Just to remiond eveyone that the (hoepfully live chat with Harold Snoad) will be on tonight between 19:00 - 21:00 (7:00 - 9:00). ;)

Great stuff. Thank you for arranging this (hopefully Harold will be available to chat).

Which forum will it be in?

So twenty years old. So weird now when these nineties sitcoms, this, 'One Foot in the Grave' and 'Men Behaving Badly', sitcoms I grew up with are now twenty years old. Apparently she's 81 now Patricia Routledge. Never knew she was that old.

The last live chat with Harold Snoad was cancelled due to family reasons.

I have now re-scheduled the live chat to take place on Monday 8th Novmeber at 7PM GMT.

The chat will take place in the chat box at the bottom of the page at: http://keepingupappearances.forumotion.com/

You must be a member to view the chat box.

:D :D

Pity Mary Millar died relatively early. Thought she was great in Keeping Up Appearances.

Harold is online now! :D

Quote: OnTheBusesCrazy @ November 8 2010, 7:16 PM GMT

Harold is online now! :D

What, just browsing?

Quote: Marooned @ November 8 2010, 7:28 PM GMT

What, just browsing?

No chatting online with fans :P :D

Quote: OnTheBusesCrazy @ November 9 2010, 5:09 PM GMT

No chatting online with fans :P :D

Oh crap, I thought that was tomorrow night! I'm sure you wrote the 10th originally.

What was the chat like? Did he answer many questions?

Quote: Marooned @ November 9 2010, 5:19 PM GMT

Oh crap, I thought that was tomorrow night! I'm sure you wrote the 10th originally.

What was the chat like? Did he answer many questions?

I never wrote the 10th. It has always been the 8th. ;)

He answered loads of questions, some people missed the chat, so I plan to get another one in a few months time. :)

As promised I have got Harold Snoad to do another live chat.

For the second time ever Harold Snoad (the director of the series) will be joining us for a live chat on the fan club on:

Saturday, the 14th May, at 7.30PM GMT

To view the chatbox please visit:

http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com/chatbox/chatbox.forum

Tomorrow night (Friday 9th March 2012) there will be a chat night with director/producer of the show - Harold Snoad at 7:30PM GMT. If you would like to take part in this chat evening join me in the chat box at the base of the forum page on the forum. See you there! www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com