Settle a bet.

Has Clive Anderson got anything to do with the production company Hat Trick, apart from being in most of their flagship shows? This sudden influx of 'Whose line?', thanks to Dave, this question has become vital between my freinds and the forfits involve bodily fluids.
Help. Pleased

Quote: Treenifer @ November 27, 2007, 7:56 PM

Has Clive Anderson got anything to do with the production company Hat Trick, apart from being in most of their flagship shows? This sudden influx of 'Whose line?', thanks to Dave, this question has become vital between my freinds and the forfits involve bodily fluids.

Which way did you bet out of interest?

Hat Trick was setup by Denise O'Donohue, Rory McGrath and Jimmy Mulville so Andserson isn't officially linked with the company.

Actually, I don't think you could say Anderson was in that many of Hat Trick's shows (they made loads of hits in the 80s) - so I'd vote "no".

(As an aside Jimmy Mulville still runs Hat Trick. He occassionaly appeared on WLIIA - the ginger one. Rory McGrath isn't at the company however, he was sacked in 1992 for 'not pulling his weight'. To be fair to Rory, that was a little un-fair - he has a lot of weight to pull!*)

* yes folks, that was my one and only joke of the month!

Shag, double shag and VD.
I now owe sexual favours. I could have sworn he was involved with the actual company.
Anyway, thanks!

Quote: Treenifer @ November 27, 2007, 9:23 PM

Shag, double shag and VD.
I now owe sexual favours. I could have sworn he was involved with the actual company.
Anyway, thanks!

love it ...can i nick it?

ok how doyou quote just a bit of a post? anyone ..would help further confusion..

that said I think anyone on here would know which sentence i was saluting.

As well as WLIIA he's regularly appeared on Hat Trick shows such as Have I Got News For You and News Knight With Trevor Mcdonald. His chat show, Clive Anderson Talks Back, was produced by Hat Trick and he's done some advertising for their VHS range.

Quote: Cinnamon @ November 27, 2007, 10:36 PM

As well as WLIIA he's regularly appeared on Hat Trick shows such as Have I Got News For You and News Knight With Trevor Mcdonald. His chat show, Clive Anderson Talks Back, was produced by Hat Trick and he's done some advertising for their VHS range.

Yes, true. But of the 25+ shows they've produced that's still only four broadcast shows, two of which are occassional guest spots only. It's still a fairly good ratio admittedly, but, well basically I think Treenifer should still be in for a disturbing night :D

I always claim that I have an allergy to peanuts....and whips.