Some Stand up things... Page 2

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 21 2010, 3:42 PM BST

Your face is 2nd rate.

It's very comfortable, though.

But Ming, whether you are Juan or not, you do access the site through a proxy server, which is in direct contravention of our terms of use. That alone causes great suspicion as to your motives and identity/ies.

And yes, you should please take this post as an official warning to refrain from using such connection methods.

Quote: Aaron @ October 21 2010, 4:01 PM BST

But Ming, whether you are Juan or not, you do access the site through a proxy server, which is in direct contravention of our terms of use. That alone causes great suspicion as to your motives and identity/ies.

And yes, you should please take this post as an official warning to refrain from using such connection methods.

And you should take this post as an official inviation to go and f**k your mother - again.

Oh dear. Well that answers that problem then, doesn't it?

A poxy server? Yikes hope I don't catch the Black Death

I take it Ming is no more. He was a reincarnation of Roodeye wasn't he?

Bless him, he never quite gets it right, does he?

Ming banned?! How awful.

I'm a bit confused. Is there the suggestion that Ming has posted a routine onto critique - using a second identity - and then proceeded to point out how rubbish it was using his normal identity? That seems a little odd.

That's Ming!

Laughing out loud

I'm genuinely a little bit sad to see Ming go, he's a trouble causer but he's harmless. Plus he was nice to me on more than one occasion. What a last post to leave it on.

Quote: Ming the Mirthless @ October 21 2010, 4:08 PM BST

And you should take this post as an official inviation to go and f**k your mother - again.

Mediocre to the end... Unimpressed

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 21 2010, 5:15 PM BST

I'm genuinely a little bit sad to see Ming go, he's a trouble causer but he's harmless. Plus he was nice to me on more than one occasion. What a last post to leave it on.

I agree. Who hasn't said or done something in the heat of the moment that they didn't come to regret later? If only he had thought to add a smiley face on the end of his post then I'm sure we would all be lol-ing like a bunch of girls.

What a shame. I liked Ming/Roodeye. He really was like a pantomime villain .

Quote: Aaron @ October 21 2010, 4:01 PM BST

Am a bit thick, what is a proxy server?