Office Romance

Another recent entry, I liked it, but wonder if it makes sense?

INT: OFFICE, SHARON IS AT HER DESK, ENTER TRACEY. SHE IS DISHEVELLED.

SHARON: So...do we have an office romance?

TRACEY: No! Turns out Bruce is a two-timer and his outfit at the Summer Ball wasn't fancy dress.

SHARON: You mean he's...?

TRACEY: Yes. He's a Werewolf.

SHARON: Did you shag him?

TRACEY: Obviously, I've never had a Werewolf before.

SHARON: Me neither. Did he have a big one?

TRACEY: Well, at first, I thought I'd dropped my lipstick, but once it was fully engorged...

SHARON: Go on....

TRACEY: Let's just say, the neighbours had to throw a bucket of water over us.

SHARON: You look like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards.

TRACEY: I was! Number 16's bitch was on heat.

not bad at all, a bit rude, maybe...lol I think what would work well with this is cut scenes to the pacific moments. ie water being thrown over them and being dragged throught the hedge... stuff like that would make this an enjoyable piece to watch. Keep up the good work.

Cheers Middle.

I suppose it is a bit rude, is bestiality a taboo?

I hadn't considered cut scenes, but it's a good idea. I've got a Werewolf lined up, now all I need is to find the female lead. Maybe I could hold auditions at the meet-up on Saturday?

Well I'm hard.

It was a bit surreal, but quite cartoonish. I think I liked it. Jon's suggestion might be a good one.

My kind of stuff. Funny & rude. Love it.

There are some good lines here, the suit and fancy dress gag brought a giggle. it got from A to B without any fuss and definitely a sketch that performers would be eager to play. The last comment is pretty important, imo.

It was good and swift but I don't feel it's sketch worthy. It's frontloaded with the strongest lines and best ideas and it felt like it only ended because there was no more dialogue rather than the punchline being excellent.

Quote: Chopz @ September 21 2010, 5:30 PM BST

It's frontloaded with the strongest lines and best ideas and it felt like it only ended because there was no more dialogue rather than the punchline being excellent.

Yep, what he said. I liked the start but the ending felt a bit unrelated to the sketch. Perhaps you could end with Sharon asking, Did you use protection? "Of course! Silver Bullets and a muzzle. Badum Tish!

Originally this sketch was a lot longer, I knew it wasn't quite right being cut so sharp, so wil deffo give it another look, thanks for the suggestions.