Hi there, we're Ladma

Hello everyone,

We're Ladma. We make short comedy films and try to do live comedy. Glad to be here and nice to meet you all. If you fancy checking out any of our films, please feel free to take a look at our website (www.ladma.net). Also, if you're that way inclined, please feel free to add us on myspace (www.myspace.com/ladma)

Cheers, Ladma

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyy Ladma!!! Nice to meet you! :) Make yourselves at home! :)

Thanks very much Ellie, pleasure to meet you. Nice reference to Orwell in your sig too, I'm just one novel away from reading his whole cannon.

Impressive - soooo you gonna post any of our stuff up on critique for us to...well...critique?

Sounds like an idea...don't really want to post written material but we could post links to our films for a bit of insightful feedback. Sounds like a plan.

A very warm welcome to you Ladma...and Ladma....Ladmas.

Hi guys, nice to see you arrive here ... eventually. :)

I used to live near where George Orwell lived.

TRUFAX!

(Welcome.)

I love Orwell too, btw. Many people prefer Huxley but Orwell rocked.

I'm a fan of Huxley too but prefer Orwell. I think Orwell is immediately more accessible and I like his 'historical essays' like Homage to Catalonia, Down and Out and Wigan Pier.

Thanks for the welcomes too!

Hi Ladma, welcome to the BSG Wave

Adam

¡Hola! Have fun ...

Quote: Ladma @ November 15, 2007, 11:57 AM

I'm a fan of Huxley too but prefer Orwell. I think Orwell is immediately more accessible.

Yep, Orwell every time here. Will check out your MySpace.

Hi Ladma, I believe I found you guys a while ago (when I was filming random crap). Going to be honest with you I didn't watch all of your stuff but I found your rape video very funny and well done too.

Welcome!

hey Ladma :D I love Orwell...hope you feel at home here *waves*