Shows that you remember but no one else does! Page 19

Yeah, I remember that. Had several books of it too!

Quote: David Carmon @ August 14 2010, 3:43 PM BST

2point4 Children

Next of Kin

Ain't Misbehavin'

Health & Efficiency

You obviously didn't notice "but no one else does" in the thread topic. Particualrly with the first.

Quote: Aaron @ August 14 2010, 4:10 PM BST

You obviously didn't notice "but no one else does" in the thread topic. Particualrly with the first.

Well it doesn't feel like it half of the time.

I would find it difficult to find anyone who remembers most of them. Especially people I actually know.

Quote: Ben @ August 14 2010, 4:08 PM BST

Yeah, I remember that. Had several books of it too!

Me too! Me too! and a cassette tape that went with them.

Oh, I didn't have a cassette tape. I just had the little 'Ladybird' style books of the show.

Quote: Ben @ August 14 2010, 4:25 PM BST

Oh, I didn't have a cassette tape. I just had the little 'Ladybird' style books of the show.

I had the same ones but I remember having a tape somewhere as well.

There was Gordon the Gopher as well read by Phillip Schofield, were Gordon had a pet rock.

Quote: Griff @ August 14 2010, 3:50 PM BST

I loved a show called Barbary Coast when I was a kid. It was a Western starring William Shatner and Doug McClure. (Apparently a response to Wild, Wild, West, which I don't know was ever shown over here?)

Wow, I had forgotten how bad that was - Bill Shatner as a master of disguise!

I do dimly recalll Wild Wild West being on.

Not sure if it's the show I was wondering about earlier, but does anyone remember Moondial from CBBC in 1988. Just been watching some clips on YouTube and it's some creepy stuff for kids.

Animal Quackers & Dooby Duck's Disco Show.

I wanna watch cowboy Shatner.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ August 14 2010, 11:43 PM BST

I wanna watch cowboy Shatner.

No, no, you really don't....

Quote: Ben @ August 14 2010, 11:00 PM BST

Not sure if it's the show I was wondering about earlier, but does anyone remember Moondial from CBBC in 1988. Just been watching some clips on YouTube and it's some creepy stuff for kids.

Children's TV used to be great for giving kids nightmares. Children of the Stones was the one that scarred my childhood psyche, in a good way.

I've been watching Children of The Stones recently. Enjoying it very much. The theme tune is all chanting and wailing which makes me, frankly, a little excited.

Chorlton and the Wheelies.

Quote: Will Cam @ August 14 2010, 11:38 PM BST

Animal Quackers & Dooby Duck's Disco Show.

I've told you about going to those sort of places !

The original Moondial novel is great.

The Amos and Andy Show

'You remember Kingfish?'