Brian Park - A World Cup Dream

My latest animation is finally finished! Some of you will have the read the script in critique a few months ago, and thank you for those comments.

Please check it out, let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7oZancboIM

Nice!

That's really funny Shoepie and excellent animation. I love it

Great stuff mate :) Commented n all that Jazz.

Do you have After Effects?

Thank you very much Matthew and Bushbaby :0)

Quote: Gavin @ June 26 2010, 12:12 PM BST

Do you have After Effects?

Cheers Gav. No, this was all done in Blender and then edited together in Premiere Elements.

Wow, nice to see it all finally come together. The pathos was carried well and not over done, plus it was funny and looked great.

Well done, Mr Pie.

Nice one, Kerry. Very funny and just a little bit sad. Thanks again for inviting me on board. Really looking forward to part 2.

Quote: Leevil @ June 26 2010, 12:47 PM BST

The pathos was carried well and not over done, plus it was funny and looked great.

Thanks Mr Leevil. That was one of my big worries, sad endings are not usually my thing but I wanted to try something new.

Quote: David Bussell @ June 26 2010, 1:31 PM BST

Nice one, Kerry. Very funny and just a little bit sad. Thanks again for inviting me on board. Really looking forward to part 2.

It was a pleasure to have you on board David! Thanks for all your help. I should be starting part 2 in a few weeks time once I've got some of my other little projects out the way.

Animation looked really good, pieshoe! I liked the floodlights, rejection notices and the end bits. A few more stronger laughs in the first half - like the floodlights - and you'd have a very strong sketch indeed.

For a first full 3D sketch, it was very impressive indeed.

Brilliant. Animation and voice work is top notch!

Quote: Ben @ June 26 2010, 3:52 PM BST

Animation looked really good, pieshoe! I liked the floodlights, rejection notices and the end bits. A few more stronger laughs in the first half - like the floodlights - and you'd have a very strong sketch indeed.

Thanks Ben, that's interesting, I remember thinking the second half was weaker after the spotlights high point. I'm absolutely useless at judging it now after spending so long working on it.

Quote: Leevil @ June 26 2010, 4:23 PM BST

For a first full 3D sketch, it was very impressive indeed.

Cheers Sandwich Monster, I'm going to be doing a lot more 3D from now on. Future projects should be a lot more geared towards getting the most from the medium too. A nice simple talking head was supposed to be an easy project to learn with!!!

Quote: greensville @ June 26 2010, 8:56 PM BST

Brilliant. Animation and voice work is top notch!

Cheers Greensville! I'm glad you like! The voice work is excellent, I couldn't have asked for more!

I always say this but it's really interesting for me to watch your progress over the years. I'm literally watching you evolve. Pleased

Should really get back to animating myself and try and catch up with you Errr

I thought the script & animation very good. A sense of sadness at the end with Brian Park on his own in the stalls - most poignant. It's clever to mix emotions - IMHO.

Me like. I still would have liked to have seen a live action version !